Marie Callender's Chicken Corn Chowder Pot Pie

by Marie Callender's

Marie Callender's® Chicken Corn Chowder Pot Pie.

From My Kitchen To Yours Since 1948™.

Tender white meat chicken & bacon.

Just like home: golden flaky crust made from scratch.

Marie's promise.

Made with quality ingredients.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Per 1 cup serving:

460 calories.

12g sat. fat, 60% DV.

720mg sodium, 30% DV.

3g sugars.

Who has tried this and is it any Good?
Start your review of Marie Callender's Chicken Corn Chowder Pot Pie!
How would you rate this product?
Decatur, GA
I love corn chowder, and I love chicken pot pies. This is the best of both worlds! It gets a little soggier than the traditional chicken pot pie, but it is worth it.
White Plains, NY
This was an interesting find, and though I absolutely love the regular chicken version, this one wasnt a home run. Preparing this is easy in the microwave and it always comes out great, but nothing tops the original in my opinion. I guess I'm a less veggies more meat type of person.
Long Beach, CA
I liked the taste of this. It wasn't too salty for me, and it was very convenient to make (just pop it in the microwave)! Perfect if you're looking for a quick meal on a busy day, or just don't feel like cooking. I purchased it with a Ralph's online coupon which was combined with an in-store deal if you purchase 4 pies together.
Superior, WI
Marie Callender makes some of the best microwave food ever. I buy this when I want a really good and filling meal. It it probably on the more expensive side of pot pies but it is so worth it! It does take a little while to cook and it does not cool down very fast, but if you are not in a hurry or on a time crunch, it is worth the wait!
Orlando , FL
Overall, I really like MC's foods. However, the small chicken pot pies are a disappointment with the amount of food you actually get. Too much crust and a lot of space between the crust and the actual fillings, especially with the price. I can buy at least 3 other brand's pot pies for one of MC, and get much more fillings that way. The taste is good, just very lacking in terms of amount for what you pay.
Urbana, IL
When I want a quick meal, it's amazing to be able to pop one of these pot pies in the microwave or oven and be completely full after eating it. They also taste really good too. The ingredients don't taste mushy and they taste amazingly good for being a frozen meal.
I love Marie Callender's food items. Always delicious and super satisfying. I also love how filling they are so you stay full for long time. They are delicious and easy to prepare.
Saugerties, NY
I just had this for dinner tonight. These are the only store-bought pot pie is I get. I love each one that they make. The crust is so yummy and Flaky. They are definitely a lot better if you put them in the oven they just get that perfect crisp to them. If you love pot pies and you have not tried this brand definitely grab any one of the varieties they are so good.
Nicholson , PA
have not bought any of the pot pies because they are so full of fat and way too many calories for me. i am trying to lose weight and these are about 2 days of my fat intake
Harrison, AR
these are as close to home made as you can get they are so flakey and creamy goodness in a bowl,i love the easiness of cooking and how in the box it comes out crunchy