BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #48 in Frozen Entrees

Marie Callender's® Chicken Corn Chowder Pot Pie.

From My Kitchen To Yours Since 1948™.

Tender white meat chicken & bacon.

Just like home: golden flaky crust made from scratch.

Marie's promise.

Made with quality ingredients.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Per 1 cup serving:

460 calories.

12g sat. fat, 60% DV.

720mg sodium, 30% DV.

3g sugars. see more...

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I liked the taste of this. It wasn't too salty for me, and it was very convenient to make (just pop it in the microwave)! Perfect if you're looking for a quick meal on a busy day, or just don't feel like cooking. I purchased it with a Ralph's online coupon which was combined with an in-store deal if you purchase 4 pies together.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
Marie Callender makes some of the best microwave food ever. I buy this when I want a really good and filling meal. It it probably on the more expensive side of pot pies but it is so worth it! It does take a little while to cook and it does not cool down very fast, but if you are not in a hurry or on a time crunch, it is worth the wait!
Leslie M.
Overall, I really like MC's foods. However, the small chicken pot pies are a disappointment with the amount of food you actually get. Too much crust and a lot of space between the crust and the actual fillings, especially with the price. I can buy at least 3 other brand's pot pies for one of MC, and get much more fillings that way. The taste is good, just very lacking in terms of amount for what you pay.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
When I want a quick meal, it's amazing to be able to pop one of these pot pies in the microwave or oven and be completely full after eating it. They also taste really good too. The ingredients don't taste mushy and they taste amazingly good for being a frozen meal.
Valleri R.
Due to the convenience of this product, I like keeping it on hand for a quick meal that is very popular. With that said, I don't often like to heat up frozen entrees for a healthy meal primarily due to the sodium content. Among the many selections, we do keep Marie Callender's entrees on hand because they are quite tasty; as well as perfect for welcoming in the season change and busy holiday running around.
Nikki B.
I love Marie Callender's food items. Always delicious and super satisfying. I also love how filling they are so you stay full for long time. They are delicious and easy to prepare.
Mallory G.
new york, ny
i felt a little weird the first time i made this but its become one of my favorite frozen meals. perfect for when i don't have time to go to the grocery store for dinner or want something more filling for lunch at work. plus the low cost helps keep my budget in line.
Andrea M.
Washingtonvle, NY
I just had this for dinner tonight. These are the only store-bought pot pie is I get. I love each one that they make. The crust is so yummy and Flaky. They are definitely a lot better if you put them in the oven they just get that perfect crisp to them. If you love pot pies and you have not tried this brand definitely grab any one of the varieties they are so good.
Carol G.
Nicholson, PA
have not bought any of the pot pies because they are so full of fat and way too many calories for me. i am trying to lose weight and these are about 2 days of my fat intake
mike t.
Harrison, AR
these are as close to home made as you can get they are so flakey and creamy goodness in a bowl,i love the easiness of cooking and how in the box it comes out crunchy
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this and is it any Good?