Marie Callender's Cheesy Chicken & Rice uploaded by Scarlett H.Marie Callender's Cheesy Chicken & Rice uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

Marie Callender's® Cheesy Chicken & Rice.
From my kitchen to yours since 1948™.
Recipe:
White meat chicken with broccoli & mushrooms over rice, topped with a rich cheese sauce.
Just like home: premium white meat chicken.
Marie's promise.
No preservatives.
No artificial flavors.
380 delicious calories.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agricultures. see more...

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Irondale, AL
Mmm mmm mmm...lol Guess what I had for lunch today? Most days. Okay you got me. I love Marie Callender's family meals and my favorite is the cheesy chicken and rice. I purchase these when I do not feel like preparing a full meal. It already comes ready to serve and is seasoned so I don't have to worry about adding anything to it just microwave and there you go. The best place to shop for them is at Publix because they are a little pricey so I get them on a BOGO run.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
THE WORST frozen meal I have ever had. I'm angry I paid $2.50 for this garbage. It smelled off while it was cooking, I should have known better. There was no cheese sauce, it was just pale yellow water. The entire thing smelled like nauseating rotten mushrooms. Tasted like the dirty water at the bottom of an old dumpster. Not even joking. I don't like wasting food but this even made my cats recoil at the smell. They wouldn't try it. I had to throw the entire meal away. I love marie callenders meals, so that's saying something.
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
It was a pretty good meal, but not really family size. I had to add a lot of garlic salt and pepper to make it have some flavor. I'll probably buy it again though because it was extremely quick and easy to make, and overall wasn't awful. Will try other dishes as well
Mahogany B.
Mahogany B.
Loma Linda, CA
I loved this product. It taste as if you were actually eating inside of the reaturant. The only thing with this particular one is I don't like mushrooms. I wish they made it without the mushrooms as well.
Suzanne  D.
Suzanne D.
Kingsport, TN
Delicious and filling and not too many calories, would definitely purchase again, great to take to work for lunch
Rayven B.
Rayven B.
Washington, PA
This is my favorite comfort food. I just pop this in the oven and when it comes out sprinkle on some fresh cheddar cheese and I'm happy !
A. Denise W.
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA
A nice pasta dish for lunch. I wouldn't have it for dinner. Not very filling. Basic heat & eat frozen meal.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
I love Marie Callender dinners, and this is my favorite one! The chicken is juicy white meat, and it's full of vegetables and rice. The cheese sauce is great, too! I love having these at lunch.
Emma O.
Emma O.
Lincoln, NE
How big are the containers? I am trying to fit these in a mini fridge in my dorm.
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have had different brands of pot pies how is this one?