Add a Photo

By MARIE CALLENDER'S
Marie Callender's® Cheesy Chicken & Rice.
From my kitchen to yours since 1948™.
Recipe:
White meat chicken with broccoli & mushrooms over rice, topped with a rich cheese sauce.
Just like home: premium white meat chicken.
Marie's promise.
No preservatives.
No artificial flavors.
380 delicious calories.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agricultures.
Mahogany B.
Mahogany B.
Loma Linda, CA
I loved this product. It taste as if you were actually eating inside of the reaturant. The only thing with this particular one is I don't like mushrooms. I wish they made it without the mushrooms as well.
Rayven B.
Rayven B.
Washington, PA
This is my favorite comfort food. I just pop this in the oven and when it comes out sprinkle on some fresh cheddar cheese and I'm happy !
A. Denise W.
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA
A nice pasta dish for lunch. I wouldn't have it for dinner. Not very filling. Basic heat & eat frozen meal.
Suzanne  D.
Suzanne D.
Kingsport, TN
Delicious and filling and not too many calories, would definitely purchase again, great to take to work for lunch
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
I love Marie Callender dinners, and this is my favorite one! The chicken is juicy white meat, and it's full of vegetables and rice. The cheese sauce is great, too! I love having these at lunch.
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have had different brands of pot pies how is this one?
Emma O.
Emma O.
Byron center, MI
How big are the containers? I am trying to fit these in a mini fridge in my dorm.