Marie Callender's Beef Pot Pie

Treat yourself to a hearty meal of premium seasoned beef, carrots, celery, and potatoes baked in a golden, flaky, made-from-scratch crust. Available in 10-ounce and 15-ounce sizes.

Why was there only 2,  not kidding... 2 carrots  and 2 poatoes in this pot pie...lotss of gravy...Always buy your pot pie and truly disappointed.  My hubby ate it but didnt think to take a photo, otherwise I would have..Regards,Deonne Sherer
Would you recommend
Start your review of Marie Callender's Beef Pot Pie!
Morris M.
Chicago,IL
Marie Callender's Beef Pot Pie.... these are so good and filling... I love having these for lunch... sometimes it's a lil too much and I'm ready for a nap lol.... but in any case... I love the potatoes... beef..... and gravy of the pit pie... they just go so good together
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
This is great to make for lunch or when I’m on my own for dinner. The crust is my favorite and always light and flaky. The whole thing is truly delicious and more filling then I thought it would be. I always keep a few on hand :)
Tracy F.
Gardendale, AL
I am totally addicted to these pot pies. I like them all but the beef is my favorite. The meat has a good texture and it's juicy. The veggies are perfectly done. The gravy has great flavor. The crust is so, so good too ! Yummy !
Christina R.
Mahnomen, MN
Great size, can actually be used as a little lunch by itself. And they are very flavorful compared to the grocery store brand.
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
Best pot pies money can buy! If you like a good comfort food this is one. Has large pieces of meat and quality vegetables!
Layna L.
Detroit, MI
Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie is so delicious! The crust is flaky and hold the vegetables, meat, and broth together perfectly. When I purchase these, I never want to share. It is a meal by itself and I enjoy mine with a salad.
Arelis R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite products...I've been trying it for years...it is healthy and delicious...its very simple and quick to prepare...I wouldn't change a thing about it...the ingredients are healthy...I would purchase this again...
Kimberly C.
Russellville, AL
I have bought pot pies for years but my favorite brand is Marie Callender’s because they are flakier, larger, and it has more meat in them than the other brands that I have purchased. They have an almost homemade taste to them which is really appealing to me and the way that they look are always appetizing! I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a meal or a snack.  Marie Callender's Beef Pot Pie
Christine ZINA L.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love thes Maria Callender’s beef pot pies!! They are quick and taste great. They have big chunks of beef with a mixture of veggies and a delicious gravy inside a flaky crust. Very good, quick and affordable dinner.[product:marie-callenders -beef-pot-pie]
CJ L.
Austin, TX
I definitely prefer the chicken over the beef pot pie but both of them are great, I love to grab one of these while I'm gaming and bake it in the oven. They come out crispy and delicious from the oven, and well worth the money for whichever flavour you choose to use.