Marie Callenders Banana Cream Pie uploaded by Erikaa R.

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #17 in Cakes & Pies

Marie's story begins over 60 years ago when Marie Callender first baked pies for local restaurants. Marie used only the finest ingredients and put such love and care into every pie—and soon she began offering her home cooking and legendary pies at a pie shop of her own. Now you can enjoy the goodness of Marie's freshly made pies at home. see more...

Joey P.
Review for: Other more...
My favorite by is the chocolate silk cream. It is so smooth and creamy. When I was pregnant with my daughter I would eat like 2 pies a week. I know it wasn’t healthy but it was the only thing that sounded good. Lol. Now I call it my fat pie. Because if that pie enters my house, I will literally eat it in one day.... it is that good!!!
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
My absolute favorite pie! Marie Callenders Banana Cream Pie is my all time favorite. It's not a holiday or special day with one in my house. Sometimes we even get them just because we love pie
Malina L.
Waynesburg, KY
I usually prefer to cook my own desserts but if I don't feel like it than this is my first choice.  This is the best banana cream pie I have ever eaten in my entire life.  The flavor is amazing and it's so creamy and almost silky.  I would recommend this to everyone.
Lorren A.
Iselton , CA
This pie is so good! If you love banana cream pie you must try this brand. It is very affordable and if beats a lot of other brands out there that's for sure. My husband even wants me to purchase it again.
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Is a bit pricey but tastes oh so good! I purchase this when we have a sweet tooth. I serve it as a dessert after dinner or a snack while watching television at night.
Destinee M.
This pie is awesome!!! I love Marie Callender's pies! They are delicious! These are the only kind of pies we purchase anymore. They are also affordable. I recommend to others for sure!!
Cassie B.
Review for: Callenders more...
This Banana Cream Pie is DIVINE!! I'm usually not a huge fan of Banana Cream Pie (LOVE the banana flavor, not so much the mushy banana slices in most pies), but this pie was refreshingly delicious! It is light and not overpoweringly sweet, and it has just the right amount of banana flavor without all those mushy banana slices! We always stock up on this Pie when Fry's does their annual sale before Thanksgiving.
Finnlee E.
Review for: Callenders more...
Marie Callender is the best! Always my mom's choice when she didn't have the time to bake a pie from scratch. The banana cream is delicious ... but my personal favorite is the Hershey's sundae pie! And a helpful hint to all you chocolate lover Influensters out there like me: they sell single serve slices at Walmart for a little over a buck! A treat for yourself when there's no occasion to buy a whole pie!
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Banana Cream Pie more...
One of my favorite Marie calendar pies. I always get this pie especially when the holiday seasons rolls around. It seems to be made in perfection because every single bite I'm taking I'm loving it more and even more. It's literally a great pie to have for desert after a great day dinner. You can not go wrong her pie is made with love
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I want this but have not got yet cause I believe that's walnuts on there and I'm not a walnut fan would try it though could always remove what's on the top of it. I think it would be rocking as all banana stuff are. Will try this next grocery store trip. Hopefully I will like it and not be disapoonted.
Mary J.
Statesboro, GA
Does this pie defrost well or does it turn mushy?
Jenn R.
Grove City, OH
Does this have a strong banana taste?
Julie C.
I've had Marie Callender's apple pies, but not their banana cream. Their apple is amazing. How does this one compare?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How fresh do these taste?
Laura R.
Valrico, FL
Ive never had banana cream pie. but i am dying to try some. is this brand worth taking my BCP virginity?!