Food & SnacksFrozen FoodMarie Callender's
Marie Callender's Banana Cream Pie

Marie Callender's Banana Cream Pie

Enjoy a rich banana custard filling in a flaky, made-from-scratch crust, with whipped topping and hand garnished with toasted almonds.

How fresh do these taste?
How good is this because I'm considering buying one of these for thanksgiving?
I was wondering if this Banana Cream Pie is worth buying? It looks great but sometimes frozen desserts are not the best:-( Is this pie has amazing and yummy has it looks in the box?
Start your review of Marie Callender's Banana Cream Pie!
This Banana Cream Pie is DIVINE!! I'm usually not a huge fan of Banana Cream Pie (LOVE the banana flavor, not so much the mushy banana slices in most pies), but this pie was refreshingly delicious! It is light and not overpoweringly sweet, and it has just the right amount of banana flavor without all those mushy banana slices! We always stock up on this Pie when Fry's does their annual sale before Thanksgiving.
Marie Callender's	 Banana Cream Pie uploaded by Shekita H.
I purchased this delicious pie and it has been a family favorite for year's. This dessert is so addictive. I purchased this product multiple times a month. This product crust is so light and delicious. The banana and cream filling is the icing on the cake for this product. I definitely will recommend.
Oklahoma City, OK
My husband is a huge fan of banana cream pie, but who has time to make one from scratch? This pie is delicious! The crust is so tender and flaky. The banana cream is smooth and light and it's my go-to dessert for family gatherings, especially during the busy holidays.
Sylmar, CA
If you've ever been to Marie Callender's you know they're known for their pies. This probably isn't the healthiest thing on their menu but it's so addicting! I love that I can purchase these pies at the super market now. I would definitely recommend this.
Batesville, IN
Delicious-very banana-y. I even like the crust. Easy to prepare (thaw). Not time consuming-as you don’t have to cook it. Affordable. I think my only complaint is that once it is thawed, it starts hitting sog-town very quickly if it isn’t eaten that day.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy 😊 it's so amazing and not to sweet . Easy to prepare all you do is thaw and eat. The almonds are so great too . I highly recommend this pie 💟
North Vernon, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This tastes like homemade!! Easy to prepare and serve. I will definitely purchase again and again. It's pricey but worth every penny. I recommend this product highly
Jackson, NJ
So good! Let it sit out for a while before eating so it becomes nice and creamy! Love this pie!
Doesn't taste like the real fresh pies from Marie Callender's but it's a great alternative! It has a real fresh authentic banana flavor, and a flaky crust. It is so rich and creamy, but the center has more of a gooey gel like consistency. Would definitely repurchase as a quick alternative!
Jefferson Cty, TN
Marie Callender's	 Banana Cream Pie uploaded by Michael E.
Love banana cream pie and Marie Callender’s is tasty and affordable. Perfect amount of cream and bananas. Great for a light-tasting dessert after a meal or keep them in the freezer for unexpected company.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...