BY MARICH

Fresh California almonds in buttery toffee and creamy milk chocolate. Premium chocolates. Natural. Features: Flavor - Chocolate Toffee. Item Weight - 2.1 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (Sugar Whole Milk Cocoa Butter Cocoa Mass Soy Lecithin Vanilla) Almonds Sugar AA Grade Butter (Cream Salt Annatto Coloring) Salt Tapioca Dextrin Tapioca Syrup Confectioner's Glaze. Warnings: Allergy Information: This product contains almonds milk and soy and may contain peanuts and other tree nuts. see more...

• Has anyone tried these? What is the flavor like?1 Answers
Amber B.
Murfreesboro, TN
First of all,I'm in love with almonds,and I'm in love with chocolate. So when they made chocolate covered almonds I automatically fell in love. DEFINITELY recommend buying them.
Andrea F.
N Arlington, NJ
I love toffee almond chocolate. and the fact that they come in small bites is a plus. You are able to share it with all your friends and families at parities
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can't get enough of these! I tried some thinking they might be good and now I'm madly in love. The toffee and chocolate pair perfectly with the almonds.
christine c.
HAWTHORNE, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very tasty product ,not a strong toffee taste but yet very good and not too thick of a coat of chocolate,just right !
vienna l.
Brawley, CA
I love almonds, and i love toffee and i love chocolate so this is just heaven! I do not regret buying this product!
Renee P.
Pittsburgh,PA
Yum! Definitely one of my favorite little snacks to pack and carry around. Perfect blend and is super good.
Rayana M.
Tinley Park, IL
So delicious, always buy them. It's my night time treat. It's very good. You can get them at any good store
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The perfect combination for me chocolate and almonds couldn't ask for a more perfect treat
melat k.
I never tried this but I don't think I will . would not buy . I like hair products to try
Jahra B.
Wichita, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toffee chocolates are something we all should have in our daily lives.
Genevy L.
Has anyone tried these? What is the flavor like?