BY MARIANNA INDUSTRIES

Marianna: Single Prong Metal Clip, 80 pcs see more...

Whitnee C.
Whitnee C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these all the time in cosmetology school. They're excellent for pin curls, and also to keep hair in place when its just in the way.
breanna j.
breanna j.
Indio, CA
I really enjoy them, I haven't seen anything wrong with them, double prongs also work really great too. My whole kit is mainly marianna products, with that being said they have a lot of good products
Kate H.
Kate H.
Dickson, TN
Used by the professionals! Cheap and come with a lot of clips. Great for updos or to set curls!
Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These clips are pretty useful for a 'budget' item. I use them often in the salon, especially for set curls or waves. I have found that I use them much more at home though, specifically in hair bows. I don't like the double prong clips because I find that they easily snag hair.
The one drawback to these clips: almost impossible to sanitize. If you put them in the sanitizing chemicals then they are likely to rust, but you HAVE to sanitize reusable implements in a salon. Even the owner of the salon I'm at told me, 'I have two sets. One of them are simply for greasy jobs, and the other for jobs that I can rinse them afterwards.' So she reuses the clips for 'greasy' jobs without sanitizing because it's that big of an issue. If they had a very thin rubber coating or something, then that would solve the issue. But, becAuse of that, I see these almost as disposable. The price is cheap, but not cheap enough for me to buy box after box and dispose In between.
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
Use this all the time when i was going to beauty school. Hold the hair in place.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Southaven, MS
Good . But if you have really thick curly hair it tends to get stuck very easily