BY GENERIC

Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Funny that these popped up for a review! During my year as Miss Captivating, I needed some extra pins to hold my crown in place. I bought these at Sally's Beauty Supply store. They were very inexpensive and did their job. When I would go on volunteer events or any other even these would hold my crown in place. My only complaint is that they pull your hair out each time you take one out. I just don't like that feeling.
Lela P.
I love that these clips are on Influenster lol. These remind me of my Dominican childhood, because it is what every woman uses to pin rollers in their hair. They hold really well and the flat shape is actually pretty genius. I remember how much the metal burnt my scalp when it would heat up. these are great though
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
These are perfect for setting curlers. I purchased them on Amazon. I like to purchase them in bulk so I always them on hand. They are easy to use and do what they are advertised todo. I would strongly recommend these to others. You will not be disappointed.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Hands down the best clips for setting your hair. I typically use these on my wet sets and they're comfortable enough to sleep in. I also use them during the day to set my heat set. I use my hot rollers, pop on my clips, throw on a scarf and I'm good to go to run errands.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got a box of these in my cosmetology kit at school! They are really sturdy and are great for sectioning hair and pinning it up when styling!
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I got these to clip my curls but they aren’t great for that. I think the real deva clips would work better.
Gaby A.
Product Holds good! Great for holding bangs away from face when applying makeup.

Walmart