Marianna Bobby Pins 1 lb. - Black uploaded by Suggie B.

BY MARIANNA

Crimped for fast, smooth insertion and removal, these double-coated, smooth finish, super grip pins are safe for all hair, including perms. Synthetic rubber tips protect hair and scalp. holds hair and hairpieces in place and can be used to create a base of support for such styles as a French Twist or Chignon Ratt. see more...

• Does anyone else have a huge box of Bobby pins sitting ar...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mookie M.
I love Bobby pins they really come in handy as decorations for hair or to hold down them fly always , my hair is thin and theses work great on hairs that don't stay up while putting my hair into ponytail. They are very affordable and comes with a bunch, I get mines from local beauty supply store , I do recommend Bobby pins they have different lengths and colors
Nae S.
I might not ever run out of Bobby pins again. So many Bobby pins came in the little box I received for my years in cosmetology..it's a huge investment.highly recommend.
Suggie B.
I love these pins and use them often because they are sturdy and do no bend easily . They come in different colors depending on the hair color you need them for. I am always satisfied with this product!
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
Tons of bobby pins. They still get lost. You still have bobby pins left I repeat user of these Bobby's and I would absolutely purchase again the truck to Bobby pens is to put the "teeth" facing down for graspier hold.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Does anyone else have a huge box of Bobby pins sitting around?