BY MARIANI

Mariani Premium Dried Wild Blueberries: Intense blueberry taste TouchLock easy seal Kosher see more...

Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Delicious flavorful bits of goodness. These are wonderful tasting, and very high quality. As expected with the quality is the price. I would never have tried them myself because of the price, but someone gave me some and they are delicious if you have the extra money to spend.
Kayla M.
Conroe, TX
I bought these at the store last week, and I fell in love. I am always looking for a healthy snack that is easy to grab and go and these are just it. I highly recommend for all ages!
Kayla M.
Conroe, TX
I absolutely can't stand blueberry's and I thought when my mom bought these that I would not like them, but surprisingly I did. Their flavor is amazing! I highly recommend them!
Samantha S.
Pensacola, FL
I don't like raisins and I not a huge craisins fan but these are so good. I prefer them whenever raisins are called for in a recipe
Tracie S.
Are these pricey?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
How good are these blueberries?