BY MARIANI

Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
This was so icky. I only got one pack and couldn't even finish it - I gave it to my son and he loved it. I personally found out that I do not like dried fruit haha My son however loved them and ate the whole bag within a few days. I packed a couple in my purse for him to snack on whenever we were on the go.
Christina G.
I am a fanatic for dried fruit, and this is one of my favorite brands. Everything I have tried from this brand has turned out to be something that I have loved.
Marla G.
I love putting this on my bag and snacking on them all day . They keep me from going to the vending machines .