Skin CareBath & BodyBody ScrubJaboneria Marianella
Marianellasoap Hawaiian Black Lava Caviar with Charcoal Body Scrub

Marianellasoap Hawaiian Black Lava Caviar with Charcoal Body Scrub

by Jaboneria Marianella

Our Body Caviars are a fresh new take on body scrubs that will truly revolutionize your skin. We welcome you to a new level of softness, moisture, and luxuriously pampered skin.

I have not tried this product, but has anyone tried it with sensitive skin?
Haven't really tried this, got it from fabfitfun, wanted to know if anyone else have tried it?
Start your review of Marianellasoap Hawaiian Black Lava Caviar with Charcoal Body Scrub!
Tara B.
Parkville, MD
My new obsession! It came in my FabFitFun box and I love it! It smells lovely and really helps with the bumpy skin on my upper arms.
Samantha G.
Lowell
Not the best as a scrub if you really want to exfoliate, but I like to use it after a courser scrub. It has a very soothing quality with an oily finish that leaves your skin feeling hydrated. The sent is also to die for. The price point is high but if you can afford it it's a great way to pamper your skin.
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
My sister ended up giving this to me after she got it in a Fab Fit Fun box and she didn’t like it. Unfortunately, I did not like it either. It doesn’t smell good, and it didn’t make my skin feel any softer. It also burned anywhere where I had open wounds, like cuts or my eczema. Just not a fan at all. I can think of many other body scrubs that are much more gentle and smell better.
Samantha F.
Carlsbad, CA
This product is really nice luxury product. It will soothe your skin and leave it feeling nice and smooth. I really love charcoal scrubs because they detoxify and smell good. This is also a good product because nearly every ingredient is natural. There is separation which occurs before/after every use due to the natural properties. I saw several reviews that seemed disappointed because the scrub melts. To help people out this is a scrub, not an exfoliant. It’s purpose is not to exfoliate. It’s a little on the more costly side but if you love luxury products, this is for you. Marianellasoap Hawaiian Black Lava Caviar with Charcoal Body Scrub
amy B.
Reedsville, PA
I got this in a Fabfitfun box and oh my it's wonderful!!!. It's smells so good. Makes your skin so soft. I will repurchase again. Great product!!!!
Kate W.
I wasn’t fond of the smell at first, but the more I used it the more I liked it - it reminds me of a clean, aromatherapy, spa-like scent. I’ve read some reviews complaining about the consistency/need to stir, but it’s just like any other scrub product I’ve tried. You have to incorporate the oils with the solids prior to use. It left my skin feeling very soft and smooth and wasn’t too harsh. I would give it 5 stars if the price were a little lower - like maybe $30-$35. I will enjoy using this scrub but I don’t know that I will repurchase unless I have a discount or the price is lowered. I would still recommend.
Dana G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this in my FabFitFun Box, I have never heard of this product. After using it for the first time, I fell in love with this product.  So I started researching the company and other products. I have bought the bigger size.  The small size lasted about four showers, which I use this product once a week so about a month. I don't need lotion after using so it cuts a step out of my routine which I like in the morning when I am running late.
Amy C.
Roscoe, IL
Marianellasoap Hawaiian Black Lava Caviar with Charcoal Body Scrub uploaded by Amy C.
Jaboneria Marianella Hawaiian black lava body caviar. 🌹🌴🐠🐚 #fabfitfun #fabfitfunaffiliate Now close your eyes for a moment and imagine stepping off the plane in Hawaii, breathing all the beautiful exotic essence of the island, that's how you will feel with soft glistening skin after using your Black Lava Body Caviar. XoXo, Amy Carratt 💋 @rosemarynoir @fabfitfun #fffgiveaway #bodycaviar #hawaii #island #summer #mua #beauty #lifestyleblogger #summervacation
Connie K.
I tried this for the first time and I will never buy another brand again. This left my skin so soft and hydrated it was amazing. I would definitely recommend to everyone not a strong smelling odor so if you have allergies to scents this was not bad at all
Laura W.
Manassas Park, VA
I didn’t find anything spectacular about this scrub for the price. I’ve used similar products so I wasn’t as surprised as others seemed to be about the separation of the oil and charcoal. It does take a healthy amount of mixing to start applying, it’s messy and leaves gray/black streaks everywhere, smell is ok. It feels like you have to use a lot to get a good scrub because you lose so much trying to apply. It does leave my skin feeling soft and silky for a couple hours after use. It does not sting my skin as others have experienced.