Skin CareBody CareBody OilJaboneria Marianella
Marianella Hawaiian Black Lava Imperial Jade Body Oil

Marianella Hawaiian Black Lava Imperial Jade Body Oil

by Jaboneria Marianella

Due to the popularity of our Hawaiian Black Lava Body Caviar we Bring you our Imperial Jade Body oil in the same luxuriously Musky fragrance of Cedar and Saffron. No you can follow up your Body caviar with this Pure undiluted oil that can be used directly on your skin as a superior moisturizer, in the bath or in your hair.

Our New Jade Body Oils are the ultimate luxury for your body. Each is custom blended for you by hand in small batches at the Marianella Soap Bar in Brooklyn NY.  Nothing compares in pureness as each body oil is made of

• 100% Pure Mongongo Manketti Oil
  • 100% Pure Argan Oil
  • 100% Pure Pomegranate Oil
  • 100% Pure Marula Oil
  • 100% Pure Grapeseed Oil
  • 100% Pure Apricot Kernel Seed Oil
  • 100% Pure Vitamin E

No Fillers, No additives, No chemicals, 100% Natural and 100% Amazing. Here are some amazing benefits that our Body Oils will bring to your skin.

Hey! I got this Jaboneroa Marianella Rosewood And Litsea Cubeba Body Oil 4fl.oz. Sealed in my fabfitfun box and i will not be using it. It is brand new still in the seal and i am selling it on my poshmark and a very discounted price. My username is @emilymaeee12. Anyone interested?
Any one else choose this FabFitFun Box product? I think its lovely. What other scents do they offer? Marianella Hawaiian Black Lava Imperial Jade Body Oil l Marianella Hawaiian B Lava Imperial Jade Body Oil Marianella Hawaiian
Start your review of Marianella Hawaiian Black Lava Imperial Jade Body Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Marianella Hawaiian Black Lava Imperial Jade Body Oil uploaded by Kimberly R.
This smells so unbelievably good, she really helps to hydrate! My only issue is that it’s really hard to pump once you have the oil on your hands. Other than that, it’s a home run for me! Currently my favorite body oil!Marianella Hawaiian Black Lava Imperial Jade Body Oil
Katia P.
Saint Paul, MN
1,099 reviews
Marianella Hawaiian Black Lava Imperial Jade Body Oil uploaded by Katia P.
I was curious though not an avid user of body oil. Instead, I usually keep my skin moisturized by applying lotion after showering. I incorporated this product in my routine by mixing a couple pumps with my body lotion. I love the glisten it gives and my skin feels hydrated hours after application! I'm a fan!
summer C.
Mattoon, IL
Marianella Hawaiian Black Lava Imperial Jade Body Oil uploaded by summer C.
Oh wow!! This stuff is amazing. I got it in my fff box and I wasn't going to use it at all but so glad I did. I'm not a huge fan of the smell but my skin loves it. It absorbs so quickly and leaves me feeling soft and hydrated. I have extremely bad dry skin this time of year and wow!! I can tell a huge difference in two days.
Amelia S.
Defiance, OH
Marianella Hawaiian Black Lava Imperial Jade Body Oil uploaded by Amelia S.
I got this body oil in my fabfitfun box, and I was nervous it would be really greasy. However, I was pleasantly surprised! It smells amazing, absorbs into the skin, and makes it smooth! Sometimes, I get razor rash, and this helps soothe the skin after I shave. It works so well!
Samantha H.
San Rafael, CA
Marianella Hawaiian Black Lava Imperial Jade Body Oil uploaded by Samantha H.
I got the Body Oil in Rosewood and Litsea Cubeba in my #fabfitfun box... and I love it! The oil makes my skin feel so smooth and luxurious, and the scent is light yet intoxicating in the best way. I would definitely buy this again.
Ashley R.
Austin, TX
I love the way this oil smells. It is very a very soothing smells that is nice to put on after a long day. Goes on very silky. I generally prefer lotions to oils but this is very nice overall.
Hayley M.
Benton Ky
Marianella Hawaiian Black Lava Imperial Jade Body Oil uploaded by Hayley M.
This is a very great brand, I have any products. It is a tad on the expensive side for anyone just starting out or just wanting to play and make up and oils I’ve seen it range anywhere from $15-$68 depending on where you get it. I do not know if I would recommend it for the price. Being as expensive as it is I expected a better performance it moisturize my skin but it only last a couple hours if I’m outside, and I usually buy oils to put on after I shave or on a daily and after I shave this extremely irritates my skin, most likely due to the strong fragrance. Anyways if you don’t have sensitive skin and you would like to spend money on a product like this I guess I would recommend it, but if you’re not wanting to spend a large amount of money on something that may or may not work for you, then I definitely would not recommend.
Gabby M.
Powhatan
I love this product. I use it when I get out of the shower and it’s just fantastic i love the way it smells and livens up any dry spots
Kaylin S.
Kansas City, MO
Marianella Hawaiian Black Lava Imperial Jade Body Oil uploaded by Kaylin S.
I received this product in my recent fabfitfun box. I’m not a fan of body oil but itself, I don’t like the oily feeling. I mix this oil with a body cream or lotion and it works amazingly. My skin feels so soft and hydrated after using this. It has a great lemon scent that’s very fresh. It leaves me feeling calm after a nice shower. The original price of this oil is $68 which I don’t feel is worth it. I’m hoping this bottle will last me a bit because I don’t plan to purchase the full size. So far, I’ve been a big fan and use this all over my body except my face!
charissa J.
Just one of the products used during my facial for my shoulders/decolletage area. The entire experience was wonderful and relaxing, and the smell was not overpowering.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily M.