Mariah Carey M Eau de Parfum Spray - 100ml uploaded by Lucy H.

BY MARIAH CAREY

Glamorous. Radiant. Mesmerizing. Introducing the exquisite new fragrance, Forever by Mariah Carey. An opulent floral, Forever is a sophisticated combination of notes that convey a powerful message of feminine sensuality. Composed of iconic white florals of gardenia and tuberose, radiant lotus blossom and neroli, and mesmerizing white musk and exotic bright woods, Forever reflects a modern image of glamour. True to Mariah Carey, Forever is an harmony of notes reminiscent of classic Hollywood allure, wrapped in warm sensuality for a timeless interpretation of glamour. Top Notes: Radiant - Luxurious accords of Neroli, Lotus Blossom and Dewy Green Apple create a refreshing, distinctive blend capturing Mariah s sensual appeal. Mid Notes: Glamorous - A rich floral heart embodies Mariah s warmth and sophistication through a symphony of Tuberose and Gardenia. Base Notes: Mesmerizing see more...

• "Now not a big Mariah fan but this perfume smells so good." in 1 review
  • "It's sweet scent is very nice. " in 1 review
  • "I love luscious pink, it's a sweet floral fragrance not over powering or mature, it's a young and fresh scent with pink peonies and sparkling ocean breeze accords, perfect for anytime and I love how the dry down has a sweet warm that lingers, again mariah always makes beautiful scents!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and goes nicely with any occasion." in 1 review
  • "I wear this all the time and I always get complimented on it!" in 1 review
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I got this for Christmas 2 years ago and use it almost every day and still has a lot of product in it. The smell is amazing and will last all day! I get a lot of compliments when I use this perfume.
Leslie M.
Montgomery, AL
This perfume is underrated. It smells so good! I used to wear this when I was in college and I received compliments from females and males of all ages. It has an exotic fragrance that lasts all day but isn't overpowering. It's perfect for any occasion.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
I love butterflies and the bottle with the butterfly top is a plus for me. Smells amazing. I have received lots of compliments. It's an absolutely perfect scent to wear anytime, but often wear it one special occasssions. I love all things Mariah Carey as well as butterflies and own all of her perfumes.
Lauren P.
Smells SO GOOD!!!! Everywhere I go, I get stopped by people asking what I am wearing. I parked my car with a valet a few times this week, and one the last day a valet said "I meant to ask you all week, what are you wearing because it smells amazing!" it's always M by Mariah <3
Mary A.
"Forever" is a truly elegant fragrance. I've had it for years and I've always been happy with the scent it gives off. The "about this product" section really describes this perfume well, and I have to agree with the fact that it is glamorous, radiant, and mesmerizing. As a collector of Mariah's perfumes, I would have to say that "Forever" is definitely in my top 5 next to Luscious Pink!
Angeline C.
I used to love wearing this perfume every day! The bottle is beautiful. It's a purple butterfly. The smell is long lasting. I bought mine at TJ Maxx and I've also seen it at marshalls. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Melissa T.
I received this perfume as a gift and it smells amazing! Even though it smells so good, I tend to gravitate towards other perfumes. This is a great perfume for people who are just starting to get into luxury perfumes because, again, it smells amazing and it is affordable. The bottle is also very cute!
B. H.
Wendy C.
One of my long time favorites!!!

Incense,marshmallow & musk is what I pick the most when I wear it. Its such a long lasting scent and IMO a great winter/cold weather scent due to its heaviness...just 2 spritzes goes a long way imo.

Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
My husband brought me this home last night as a gift and I love it!!! I don't usually love florals, but this has a really nice, clean scent to it. The bottle isn't great for carrying around but it's really cute and looks beautiful just sitting around!! Great buy!
nikita b.
What does this fragrance smell like?

back