BY MARIAH CAREY

In a stunning iridescent bottle topped with a butterfly, Luscious Pink is as delicate and sweet as one would hope. Launched in 2008, romance is in the air with this fruity and floral fragrance. The bubbly is popped open with bellini in the top notes. Sea notes and bergamot are added to the refreshing blend. Middle notes include aromatic peonies, tiare flowers, and lily-of-the-valley. The base notes bring a balancing touch with musk, sandalwood, and woody notes.

• I really been looking to re-up where can I find it low pr...3 Answers
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Guys! I have found my holy Grail in drugstore perfumes! I'm usually not big on celebrity endorsed perfumes or celebrity perfumes, period but this one... It delivers on it's promise of sweet floral and ends with an enchanting guess of aroma of different flowers. It's not too floral, and it wears all day! Totally affordable as well. You really can't go wrong with this one. And check out how pretty the bottle is! Eeeek! Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Eau de Parfum
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I just purchased this perfume by Mariah carey and it smells great. It has a soft sweet smell, its not too fruity or woodsy. It last all day and the bottle is bigger than i expected it to be for 1oz. I will purchase again and do recommend.
Yelena L.
The bottle is so cute and the perfume smells so good. It's a light sweet with fruity notes but can be worn by anybody. It reminds me of Coach Poppy. Lasts a long time also. Highly recommend and I always get compliments :)
Heather D.
Garnet valley , PA
I have been using this fragrance for years. The bottle is adorable. This is my second favorite fragrance to use. The perfume is inexpensive & can be purchased at tj-maxx. The scent is long-lasting.
samantha m.
Buffalo, NY
Love love love this perfume scent is soft and last long the packaging is beautiful so if youra person who likes soft scent and that is sweet and light but yet durable your going to love this
B. H.
This fragrance is truly amazing. The bottle is beautiful itself. The iridescent colors and pink butterfly cap. The scent is a true sweet floral fragrance without being sickly sweet. It's a warm springtime summer scent. You really smell the pink peonies and ocean accords, it's perfect for anyone who loves sweet floral scents and butterflies, of course any Mariah fan as well. A beautiful scent
Kim S.
Keaau, HI
I love this scent, its an alluring fragrance and I have received any complements. Im always asked "what is that scent you're wearing". Ive worn those perfume for years and have hunted high and low to find it, as macys in the town where I live no longer carriers this fragrance. Very femine and with beautiful floral notes.
Tonya J.
Tucson, AZ
At first I bought this just for the bottle , but after I got it home it was definitely a win/win. The bottle is cute but also sexy. Now if you're not fond of floral scents this may not be for you , however, there is a sweetness to the perfume and the floral notes aren't overpowering. It wears about a good 6 hours , and can be dressed up or down. This is more of a Spring/Summer scent though IMO, but you can wear it all year long if you choose.
Heather W.
This is my all time favorite perfume. It smells really good. You can wear it day or night. It is not to strong or to light. It is a great value for the price. I bought the bottle that cost $20.00 and it lasted me the whole year. I have bought it again and will continue to buy it as long as it is in stores.
Keoke L.
Expect to get a lot of compliments! Alot of "What's your fragrance?" and "Wow you smell delightful! " Lolzzz nice sweet scent that you can just about. Wear anywhere day or event! Last long! I recommend every women have it! Its amazingly fresh and playful! I love it!
Keoke L.
I really been looking to re-up where can I find it low priced online and or in stores?

back