BY MARIAH CAREY

Design house: Mariah Carey Scent name: Lollipop Bling Ribbon Launch date: 2010 Gender: Women's Eau de perfume is available in a 1-ounce spray Features a blend of sweet notes and white flowers We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spr...1 Answers
  • How would you best describe the scent?1 Answers
Audrey A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite scents ever! I have always like sweet candy florals and this one is perfect because it's not too light nor is it too dark. It works well with my personalty and was my signature scent for some time.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sweet smell, I have the roller ball of this one along with the honey one and they were very good priced. I recommend this product! Cute packaging for both, I usually don't get into fragrances but these are really nice and cute. Would repurchase both if I had the money to.
Jes A.
Brattleboro, VT
This perfume smells amazing and the bottle is very cute and girly love the butterfly top. It last a long time you only need to spray a little bit. I bought mine at Walgreens for a cheap price. I would definitely buy this again as I said before it smells good and is affordable
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Love this fragrance is my favorite from Mariah Carey the aroma last long and does not cause you headaches I'm not an expert talking about fragrances but I do recommend this one.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite fragrance of all time! It's sweet, fruity and feminine and great for daytime wear and also for night time too! I have the biggest bottle available lol
Bethany  J.
Hedgesville, WV
I actually just ordered this on amazon. I LOVE it! Smells great, and the bottle is so pretty! The smell isn't a headache smell. Plus I love mariah carey I have to have her stuff ;)
Ashley B.
Dexter, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this perfume for Christmas last year and loved it! The scent is sweet and mellow. Would definitely buy again.
Allison H.
Ferrum, VA
I love it good bottle and I like the butterfly on it so I love it <3.
OMG THIS IS THE MOST GREAT SMELLING PERFUME EVER like mariah carey is really doing her thing when she created this line of powerful yasssss ma'am perfume
Gabby S.
This actually isn't that bad and smells bomb :)))))) I love thiss I still have it to this very day it kinda smells like Juicy fruit
Heather R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you best describe the scent?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Sweet and Fruity smell?