BY MARIAH CAREY

Design house: Mariah Carey Scent name: Lollipop Bling Ribbon Launch date: 2010 Gender: Women's Eau de perfume is available in a 1-ounce spray Features a blend of sweet notes and white flowers We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...1 Answers
  • How would you best describe the scent?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Sweet smell, I have the roller ball of this one along with the honey one and they were very good priced. I recommend this product! Cute packaging for both, I usually don't get into fragrances but these are really nice and cute. Would repurchase both if I had the money to.
Jes A.
Brattleboro, VT
This perfume smells amazing and the bottle is very cute and girly love the butterfly top. It last a long time you only need to spray a little bit. I bought mine at Walgreens for a cheap price. I would definitely buy this again as I said before it smells good and is affordable
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
This is one of my favorite scents ever! I have always like sweet candy florals and this one is perfect because it's not too light nor is it too dark. It works well with my personalty and was my signature scent for some time.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Love this fragrance is my favorite from Mariah Carey the aroma last long and does not cause you headaches I'm not an expert talking about fragrances but I do recommend this one.
Emily K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
This perfume smells so good! It is such a sweet smell and stays on all day long! the packaging is so cute and girly, with the perfect little butterfly top! most of the time I find mine at tj-maxx or Marshalls for a cheaper price!
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite fragrance of all time! It's sweet, fruity and feminine and great for daytime wear and also for night time too! I have the biggest bottle available lol
Macy S.
Arcanum, OH
This product is great for everyday wear and times for night out! It also smells amazing. Also this perfume is super long lasting and it's not like a lot of perfumes that give you headaches because of the heavy aroma.
Bethany  J.
Hedgesville, WV
I actually just ordered this on amazon. I LOVE it! Smells great, and the bottle is so pretty! The smell isn't a headache smell. Plus I love mariah carey I have to have her stuff ;)
OMG THIS IS THE MOST GREAT SMELLING PERFUME EVER like mariah carey is really doing her thing when she created this line of powerful yasssss ma'am perfume
Gabby S.
This actually isn't that bad and smells bomb :)))))) I love thiss I still have it to this very day it kinda smells like Juicy fruit
Heather R.
Orlando, FL
How would you best describe the scent?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Sweet and Fruity smell?