BY MARIAH CAREY

Mariah Carey's Lollipop Bling is an irresistible candy-inspired collection of three mouthwatering fragrances inspired by Mariah's unforgettable marriage proposal - her engagement ring was hidden inside a candy wrapper! Each fragrance is bright, sparkling and multifaceted with its own signature spin. Also available in Honey and Ribbon. see more...

Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again Eau de Parfum .5 oz Spray for Women
  • "Probably the best thing about this perfume is its staying power - oh my goodness." in 1 review
  • "mariah carey also carries sweet smelling perfume, but it doesn't last long it is a pretty good buy at it price point" in 1 review
  • "The scent stay a long time :)" in 1 review
Wendy C.
This was a blind buy & I really like it!!

The main notes I pick up in this perfume are chocolate,red currant,faint raspberry with a touch of sweetness of vanilla & cotton candy mixed with musk. For me after the initial sprays it almost has a cough medicine like scent but dries down to the beautiful chocolate/berry/sweet/musky scent.

I find the longevity & sillage to be both moderate then turning to soft for me....this isn't a heavy scent at all IMO & is wearable year round going lighter on the sprays in the warmer months.

I love this perfume & would get it again!!<3
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
Just like all of Mariah's Lollipop perfumes, this one is just a good. Light, sweet scent that lasts for hours. I was first drawn to the butterfly packaging and fell in love with the perfumes from the first one I've tried. I think I've used about 10 now and haven't found one I didn't care for. Very reasonably priced and good quality.
Libby T.
Waycross,GA
I have been very pleased with all her fragrances. None of them are to over dramatic. They all have nice scents. Also this is one I've heard men actually liking. It's not a suffocating scent.
Gaya K.
Apple Valley, CA
I really like Mariah Carey perfume, and Lollipop is no exception. this scent is so sweet and good for summer beach parties. This Amazing sweet fragrance is good for most young girls as well most of my girls love it.
Summer H.
It's almost too sweet smelling. It's a good scent but in moderation. Using too much will definitely give you a headache.
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
Amazing sweet fragrance for all my girls who like it sweet. If you like viva la juicy you'll probably like this
Annesia R.
I love the smell but the scent was a little off i didn't use it often but perfume is perfume i did pay for it
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT
I love this. The smell is simple and not strong. Hubby seems to really enjoy the scent as well
Rasida M.
I got this for one of my friends for her birthday & she loved it. The scent stay a long time :)
Giselle S.
This is one amazing, sweet fragrance that I love wearing because it smells s sweet.