Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again Eau de Parfum uploaded by RileyAsh S.

BY MARIAH CAREY

Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again is a romantic fragrance that is ideal for all-day wear. Released in 2010, this perfume features top notes of blood orange, heliotrope, and red currant to open it with a zesty accord that is softened by a hint of floralcy. Chocolate, raspberry, magnolia, and cotton candy blend together to form a deliciously gourmand accord that is enhanced with a dash of sweet floralcy. Tonka bean, musk, and vanilla soften the fragrance with a creamy accord. This pleasant aroma come in a beautiful red bottle topped with a glass butterfly.

Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again Eau de Parfum
  • "Probably the best thing about this perfume is its staying power - oh my goodness." in 1 review
  • "mariah carey also carries sweet smelling perfume, but it doesn't last long it is a pretty good buy at it price point" in 1 review
  • "The scent stay a long time :)" in 1 review
Michelle G.
Real bad perfume! It's worse than ever. Overly bubble gummy. Scent is crazy stinky and sweet like unreal. Unrealistic to wear and just  one big bottle of gumdrops. No real perfume scent but rather crazy sugary smell. Its like spraying french vanilla coffee syrup flavoring on your neck. You know that Torani stuff it comes in a glass bottle in the supermarket??! The bottle was pretty and it was the only good thing about it unfortunately.
Wendy C.
This was a blind buy & I really like it!!

The main notes I pick up in this perfume are chocolate,red currant,faint raspberry with a touch of sweetness of vanilla & cotton candy mixed with musk. For me after the initial sprays it almost has a cough medicine like scent but dries down to the beautiful chocolate/berry/sweet/musky scent.

I find the longevity & sillage to be both moderate then turning to soft for me....this isn't a heavy scent at all IMO & is wearable year round going lighter on the sprays in the warmer months.

I love this perfume & would get it again!!<3
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
Just like all of Mariah's Lollipop perfumes, this one is just a good. Light, sweet scent that lasts for hours. I was first drawn to the butterfly packaging and fell in love with the perfumes from the first one I've tried. I think I've used about 10 now and haven't found one I didn't care for. Very reasonably priced and good quality.
Libby T.
Waycross,GA
I have been very pleased with all her fragrances. None of them are to over dramatic. They all have nice scents. Also this is one I've heard men actually liking. It's not a suffocating scent.
Gaya K.
Apple Valley, CA
I really like Mariah Carey perfume, and Lollipop is no exception. this scent is so sweet and good for summer beach parties. This Amazing sweet fragrance is good for most young girls as well most of my girls love it.
Summer H.
It's almost too sweet smelling. It's a good scent but in moderation. Using too much will definitely give you a headache.
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
Amazing sweet fragrance for all my girls who like it sweet. If you like viva la juicy you'll probably like this
Annesia R.
I love the smell but the scent was a little off i didn't use it often but perfume is perfume i did pay for it
Nely A.
Guatemala
Lo adoro es bueno, el aroma es demasiado rico, simplemente me encanta, necesito conseguir otro.
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT
I love this. The smell is simple and not strong. Hubby seems to really enjoy the scent as well
Nastassja G.
Miami
Terri R.
Queens
What are the top notes in this perfume?

back