BY MARIAH CAREY

Mariah Carey's Lollipop Bling is an irresistible candy-inspired collection of three mouthwatering fragrances inspired by Mariah's unforgettable marriage proposal - her engagement ring was hidden inside a candy wrapper! Each fragrance is bright, sparkling and multifaceted with its own signature spin. Also available in Mine Again and Ribbon. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Nice smell, pretty packaging and good priced. I have the rollerball version of this and it smells so sweet and I really like it. I may repurchase if I had the money! Usually not a fragrance person but this is really good and I like using it. Would recommend!
Tat T.
Avenel, NJ
One of my fav perfumes! Smells like candy! And the lasting power is great!
I usually very sensitive to perfumes but this one is a keeper!
Chantel S.
springfield, NJ
I love this perfume! its soft and sweet and when ever i wear it i"m often complemented on how good i smell.. one of my favs!
Leslie T.
One of my favorite fragrances love the sweet smell of it I love using this during the summer.
Gabriela C.
Norcross, GA
Unfortunately this is too sweet for my taste. I prefer her other perfumes versus this one.
Christine M.
Laporte, IN
How does everyone like this scent?