BY MARIAH CAREY

Since it was released to the market in 2010, Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Honey perfume has been tantalizing wearers with its sweet floral fragrance. The combination of fruity and floral accords makes this softly romantic perfume ideal for everyday wear. Top notes of passionfruit, lemon, and pineapple open the aroma with a fruity accord that has citrusy undertones. Lily, freesia, and ginger form the heart of the perfume, adding a strong floral accord with a dash of spice. Musk, white honey, and lime blossom complete the fragrance with a sweet gourmand undertone that includes a dash of floralcy.

Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Nice smell, pretty packaging and good priced. I have the rollerball version of this and it smells so sweet and I really like it. I may repurchase if I had the money! Usually not a fragrance person but this is really good and I like using it. Would recommend!
Bilan B.
Gonzales, LA
My kids brought this as a Mother's Day gift and I absolutely adore it. Good for on the go or everyday use if going out to the grocery store or beinging kids to school!!🍭
Annette G.
Vista, CA
Every time I wear this fragrance I get compliments. It's very fruity and lovely smelling! I've repurchased this purfume several times. In fact, it is the only bottled perfume I have ever repurchased. I tend to find the small bottles of these at Ross and Marshall's for around 10 bucks. I do wish the scent lasted longer though!
Adriana O.
I love this fragrance. The scent is very nice. The thing is, that since the price is cheap so is the product. The fragrance doesn't last as long as i would like it to but i do get compliments.
Tat T.
Avenel, NJ
One of my fav perfumes! Smells like candy! And the lasting power is great!
I usually very sensitive to perfumes but this one is a keeper!
Chantel S.
springfield, NJ
I love this perfume! its soft and sweet and when ever i wear it i"m often complemented on how good i smell.. one of my favs!
Leslie T.
One of my favorite fragrances love the sweet smell of it I love using this during the summer.
Gabriela C.
Norcross, GA
Unfortunately this is too sweet for my taste. I prefer her other perfumes versus this one.
Rebecca C.
P.O Box 763 Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico 00637
This fragance is AMAZING. It smell so really good. I want another of this. Is so sweet. I recommended 100%. I love it. It long all day. The smell is really good is perfect. The scent is like candy, i don't even know is amazing i like it. :)
Christine M.
Laporte, IN
How does everyone like this scent?

back