BY MARIAH CAREY

Women's 1.0 oz EDP Spray. Lollipop Bling Honey by Mariah Carey is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance Lollipop Bling Honey was launched in 2010. Top notes are amalfi lemon passionfruit and pineapple. Middle notes are ginger freesia and lily with base notes of white honey lime (linden) blossom and musk. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Annette G.
Vista, CA
Every time I wear this fragrance I get compliments. It's very fruity and lovely smelling! I've repurchased this purfume several times. In fact, it is the only bottled perfume I have ever repurchased. I tend to find the small bottles of these at Ross and Marshall's for around 10 bucks. I do wish the scent lasted longer though!
Adriana O.
I love this fragrance. The scent is very nice. The thing is, that since the price is cheap so is the product. The fragrance doesn't last as long as i would like it to but i do get compliments.
Rebecca C.
P.O Box 763 Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico 00637
This fragance is AMAZING. It smell so really good. I want another of this. Is so sweet. I recommended 100%. I love it. It long all day. The smell is really good is perfect. The scent is like candy, i don't even know is amazing i like it. :)