BY MARIAH CAREY

Forever Mariah Carey embodies the personal triumph of an international female popstar. Opulent, yet modern, it is a common choice for every-day use. The scent opens with top notes of lotus, neroli, and green apple that quickly subside to reveal an elegant heart of tuberose and gardenia. It ends with sensual base notes of wood and white musk to create a delicate feminine fragrance that embodies all the glamour of the female icon.

• "It smells amazing & it's not that expensive!" in 1 review
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Mariah Carey Forever Perfume is one of my favorite perfumes. I love it and it smells amazing. This perfume has notes of lotus, green apple, neroli, tuberose, gardenia, white musk and exotic woods. I normally wear it on special occasions. I recommend this perfume!!!
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Mariah Carey Forever Perfume Gift Set is a great set to own. I absolutely love it and enjoy it! Great to wear everyday, but I usually wear it on special occasions. This set is a great gift and I highly recommend it!
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
After falling in love with Mariah Carey's other perfumes when Forever came out I had to purchase it! And I'm so glad I did! It's smell absolutely divine, the bottle is classy, you don't need much but a dab and it's long lasting!!
Stephanie R.
Bremerton
This is one of the best smelling perfumes I own (and I own A LOT). It isn't too strong. You could easily get away with wearing a squirt or two to work or school without offending anyone. The only complaint I have is with the bottle. It's really cheap plastic. The lid doesn't like to stay on sturdy, it wiggles and is just not a snug fit. I'd say it was just something wrong with the bottle I bought, but my mom also has this perfume and it's the same way as mine! That's the only thing that keeps me from giving this an A.
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This is a beautiful #scent. Not to harsh and very #longlasting. I would recommend this perfume to someone. Plus the bottle is #hollywood it looks great on your #vanity too! Another thing you can find it at a #drugstore very convenient for last minute #gift or if you forget yours and need some for the night.
crystal g.
hermiston
this perfume smells amazing it's not too strong for the price it's a must have the bottle itself is plastic the lid doesn't stay in place I would definitely buy it again I would recommend it as well it complements the inner girl and all of us besides anything Mariah Carey is a go for me
Amanda G.
Brooklyn, Ny
I bought this last minute at a drugstore. It was really inexpensive and has a great smell. Long lasting and not to strong. Highly recommend if your looking for something price friendly and smells good.
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Light and flowery smell. It disappears midway through the day, but I like that it does not become a musky smell unlike other perfumes.

I own a few fragrances and I use this scent pretty often. Not a fan of the bottle shape but I like the scent.
Laverne A.
Columbus, MS
This is and expensive smell with a reasonable price , i am a big fan so i just had to try this perfume this is what i wear on most days , i love the shape of the bottle another reason why i bought it . it looks like its from Paris or something
Laquesha B.
My friend got me this perfume for my birthday and I love it so much! It smells delightful; not too strong but also not so light that it fades away in a few minutes. It has a very distinct smell that's sweet and very feminine.
Krista J.
Where do they carry this perfume?
Alessandra V.
lima
Does it really have a nice scent? how could you describe it?
Lexii R.
Anaheim, CA
Does this smells good? And does the smell last all day?
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
I think you can find it at Macy's or any other department store. Target and Wal-Mart might carry it as well.
Cheryl S.
Glade Valley, NC
I was wondering what smell you would compare this to. I love Mariah Carey and looking for a new scent this year #newyearnewme

Walmart