Mariah Carey Forever .5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray Women uploaded by Felecia F.

BY MARIAH CAREY

Forever is a harmony of notes reminiscent of classic Hollywood allure, wrapped in warm sensuality for a timeless interpretation of glamour Top Notes: Luxurious accords of Neroli, Lotus Blossom and Dewy Green Apple create a refreshing, distinctive blend capturing Mariah's sensual appeal Mid Notes: A rich floral heart embodies Mariah's warmth and sophistication through a symphony of Tuberose and Gardenia Base Notes: A unique, sultry combination of White Musk and exotic woods provide a depth like Mariah's unforgettable voice see more...

• "It smells amazing & it's not that expensive!" in 1 review
Kenzie  W.
Danville, KY
OMG!!!!!! This stuff smells like heaven! I bought myself an my momma a bottle! Its worth it too! Smells Sexy :0 Loveeeeeeeeee it!
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This is a beautiful #scent. Not to harsh and very #longlasting. I would recommend this perfume to someone. Plus the bottle is #hollywood it looks great on your #vanity too! Another thing you can find it at a #drugstore very convenient for last minute #gift or if you forget yours and need some for the night.
Amanda G.
Brooklyn, Ny
I bought this last minute at a drugstore. It was really inexpensive and has a great smell. Long lasting and not to strong. Highly recommend if your looking for something price friendly and smells good.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
I have used this perfume multiple times. It smells amazing & it's not that expensive! It's a good product & one of my favorites
Jane R.
It smells heavenly, and it stays on your clothes all day. You never have to keep applying it on. Just spray and go!! I love !!!
Kortney M.
Lizella, GA
I love the scent! It smells very good, everyone should try this. The best thing is that it last all day.
Veronica B.
N Chesterfield , VA
I love the way it smells. its strong but not to loud all you really need is one spray and you are good for the day. i would recommend to everyone
Angela M W.
Elizabethtown, PA
I bought this one awhile ago I'm a sucker for pretty perfume bottles even though it wasn't my favorite it wasn't the worse i ever smelled it.. I probably wouldn't repurchase but it does the job..
Alicia C.
Lakewood, WA
Does anyone know what stores would sell this the cheapest? I'd really like to buy a bottle, but I don't want to pay full price.