Mariah Carey Forever .5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray Women uploaded by Felecia F.

BY MARIAH CAREY

Forever is a harmony of notes reminiscent of classic Hollywood allure, wrapped in warm sensuality for a timeless interpretation of glamour Top Notes: Luxurious accords of Neroli, Lotus Blossom and Dewy Green Apple create a refreshing, distinctive blend capturing Mariah's sensual appeal Mid Notes: A rich floral heart embodies Mariah's warmth and sophistication through a symphony of Tuberose and Gardenia Base Notes: A unique, sultry combination of White Musk and exotic woods provide a depth like Mariah's unforgettable voice see more...

• "It smells amazing & it's not that expensive!" in 1 review
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This is a beautiful #scent. Not to harsh and very #longlasting. I would recommend this perfume to someone. Plus the bottle is #hollywood it looks great on your #vanity too! Another thing you can find it at a #drugstore very convenient for last minute #gift or if you forget yours and need some for the night.
Amanda G.
Brooklyn, Ny
I bought this last minute at a drugstore. It was really inexpensive and has a great smell. Long lasting and not to strong. Highly recommend if your looking for something price friendly and smells good.
Angela M W.
Elizabethtown, PA
I bought this one awhile ago I'm a sucker for pretty perfume bottles even though it wasn't my favorite it wasn't the worse i ever smelled it.. I probably wouldn't repurchase but it does the job..
Jane R.
It smells heavenly, and it stays on your clothes all day. You never have to keep applying it on. Just spray and go!! I love !!!
Veronica B.
N Chesterfield , VA
I love the way it smells. its strong but not to loud all you really need is one spray and you are good for the day. i would recommend to everyone
Kenzie  W.
Danville, KY
OMG!!!!!! This stuff smells like heaven! I bought myself an my momma a bottle! Its worth it too! Smells Sexy :0 Loveeeeeeeeee it!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
I have used this perfume multiple times. It smells amazing & it's not that expensive! It's a good product & one of my favorites
Kortney M.
Lizella , GA
I love the scent! It smells very good, everyone should try this. The best thing is that it last all day.
Alicia C.
Lakewood, WA
Does anyone know what stores would sell this the cheapest? I'd really like to buy a bottle, but I don't want to pay full price.