Maria Sharapova Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml

by Maria Sharapova

Design House: Maria Sharapova Scent Name: MARIA SHARAPOVA is available in a 1.0 oz Gender: Womens We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. Maria Sharapova is a sporty, light, soft, tender, delicate and romantic perfume so sweet and alluring yet seductive. It is comprised of wonderful aromas like as Bergamot, Cassis, Gardenia, Jasmine, Lemongrass, Magnolia, Mandarin, musk, white amber and vanilla. This is a lively, youthful and stylish fragrance so noticeable and catch attention ideal for a daytime wear.

Did not know Maria Sharapova had a perfume line. Is her perfume expensive and would you recommend it?
Start your review of Maria Sharapova Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml!
Maria O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Tiene un aroma muy rico y dura bastante en la piel me encanta y el envase esta muy bonito tambien me gusta bastante.
Maria M.
I love this fragrance. Very sweet smelling fragrance, it makes me feel so beautiful!!!
Elysia W.
Haverhill, MA
Normally I don't go for celebrity fragrances, like the Kardashians or Ariana Grande. However I was curious about Maria's new fragrance. I was pleasantly surprised at something at this price point smelling so good.
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
This perfume smells so good! The scent lasts all day but isn't too strong. I wear it everyday. Plus the bottle is adorable! I love it!
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC
This perfume smells so good. I got it as a gift and I absolutely love it. It's great to wear every day or for a night out on the town!
Yuricela D.
Beautiful got this for my mother because her name is Maria haha she loves it she got one for me too and I always smell good
Taylor N.
I received this as a gift for Christmas one year and at first I wasn't a big fan of it because I didn't really like to wear perfume, but the more I wore it the more it grew on me and I went through like 2 bottles of it.
Ericka V.
Hands down one of my favorite flora fragrances!! Soft but it still strong enough to stay on all day!