Mari A. Mari A.

Mari A. "Canal" High Heel Dress Boots

BY MARI A.

Web exclusive! When dressing to impress, wear these boots. You'll love how Mari A. "Canal" High Heel Dress Boots add stylish flair to any outfit. They feature a full length zipper for easy on and off (not that you'll ever want to take them off) and a super sexy stiletto heel that puts sass in your stride. Pair these tall dress boots with skinny denim or a little black dress to create an ultra-chic look. Featured in black microsuede 4.13"H heel 14.17"H shaft Full length side zipper Microsuede upper Microsuede/tricot lining Imported see more...

Mari A. "Canal" High Heel Dress Boots
betty j.
These are the cutest boots ever. I love them so much. They don’t hurt even after wearing them for a couple hours. They are a little narrower than normal shoes which is not a problem for me but it you have wider feet than you probably shouldn’t go with these.
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
All I can say is BLACK and BROWN these are awesome I have both colors my addictions are awesome shoes/boots.... Makeup..... And jeans esf they are high but not overly High best part is... They are COMFORTABLE
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
The look is beautiful but my biggest problem with thin heels is my balance. If the heels were a bit thicker then I wouldn’t have much of an issue wearing them every day.
Taylor n.
LOVE! I have always wanted a pair of these so when I finally found a pair I was so excited! They are reasonably priced for the quality you’re getting and they aren’t hard to walk in . Love them
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
The best boots ever. These are perfect shoe to complete any outfit and to give it that extra wiw factor. The heel is just right and not to high.
ROCIO M.
Laredo, TX
This high heel boot are the bomb!!! Absolutely loved them!!! Love the look!! The style!!! Vwry comfortable even though are high heels!
Danil R.
Comfortable and cute to wear with a pair of shorts and a tank top. Fits perfect. But the toe part is a little bad for me.
Damaris S.
Bellport
Who doesn’t love a thigh high boot! Def sexy and most important extremely comfortable! Beautiful soft suede!
BabyGirlFabs💕 F.
El Paso, TX
These are the cutest boots every, I got these as a gift and I simply love them. they are amazingly comfortable as well
Fashion |.
gurgaon
The color is a true red and the faux suede fabric is durable and comfortable. I wore them out for a Ladies Night get together for dinner and drinks and dancing and got so many compliments!
They were comfortable and not so high a heel that made it difficult to walk from stretching the ankle too much. I do wear heels, so for some it may be a bit too high. But for me, it was still comfortable.
Matty F.
Vienna
Is the boot a waterproof?