BY MARGOT ELENA

A decidedly different collection of brilliantly paired fragrance notes housed in an alluring glass bottle decorated with an image of the iconic skull and crossbones. Romantic and; Ethereal: Deep Vanilla, Exotic Wood, White Orchid, Ebony Dead Sexy No. 6 Parfum see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Liz S.
Liz S.
Los Angeles , CA
I have been frequenting this bottle of woody fragrance all summer. I've had it a couple years, and recently in an elevator I smelled it on a very pretty girl, and though I need to revisit this. It's a perfect wood for summer because it is linear and cool, not sweet. Sexy without being too girly. And yet not masculine.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to get this. When i put it on its the perfect mixture of deep vanilla,exotic wood, white orchidamd ebony. I have found my new go to perfume. It lasted all day on me and my clothes. It is not a strong overpowering scent its just right. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new perfume for the new year.