BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerMargot Elena
Tokyo Milk's Dead Sexy Eau De Parfum for Woman, 1 Fluid Ounce

Margot Elena Tokyo Milk's Dead Sexy Eau De Parfum for Woman, 1 Fluid Ounce

by Margot Elena

A decidedly different collection of brilliantly paired fragrance notes housed in an alluring glass bottle decorated with an image of the iconic skull and crossbones. Romantic and; Ethereal: Deep Vanilla, Exotic Wood, White Orchid, Ebony Dead Sexy No. 6 Parfum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Margot Elena Tokyo Milk's Dead Sexy Eau De Parfum for Woman, 1 Fluid Ounce!
Liz L.
Louisville, KY
Margot Elena Tokyo Milk's Dead Sexy Eau De Parfum for Woman, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Liz L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this perfume. I got it from Ipsy Glam Bag Plus over a year ago. I fell in love with it and when I was almost out I made sure to get another bottle. I can smell vanilla in it but it's not a real strong vanilla scent. It's really soft. It's not strong at all. I think it's a great perfume to wear at anytime. And I love the packaging! The outer packaging that the bottle came in is gorgeous and so is the bottle. I plan on buying more Tokyomilk Perfume because I love the bottles. They are so pretty!
Indrani B.
Cumming, GA
Margot Elena Tokyo Milk's Dead Sexy Eau De Parfum for Woman, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Indrani B.
I have been wearing this scent for few months! It smells wonderful and for me the best part is it never gives me a migraine like so many scents do. I have been really disappointed with the fact that the scent doesn't last most of the day like other branded perfumes.It costs around 38$.I would it is a decent one to have in your vanity.
Shannon G.
Ellijay
All I need to do is wear Dead Sexy. When I want a little attention. The smell is truly intoxicating. TBH lots of times I tell people. It’s my personal mix 😬
Amanda  C.
Flemington, NJ
I am all about those warm, musky, slightly unisex scents and this fits the bill perfectly. I've gone through about three bottles of this so far, it's my go-to every day scent. It lasts on my skin all day and sometimes a little longer even.
Kate T.
This is a heavy almost spicy scent, appropriate for fall/winter. I don’t particularly think it’s “sexy” and this definitely isn’t a favorite. It doesn’t smell terrible but I don’t find it very appealing. I recommend sampling before buying this one.
Cindy H.
Georgetown, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this fragrance. It is earthy and sexy. I absolutely love the woodsy notes, it pairs well with the not-too-sweet vanilla notes. The fragrance lasts a long time.
Anna L.
Saint clair, PA
This is definitely a winter or fall scent. It reminds me a lot a campfire. It has a very woodsy almost smokey scent to it. I could see this being a gender neutral perfume. It's not overly feminine and not too masculine either. It's one of the more unique perfumes I own and it's also one of my favorites.
Lizabeth S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been frequenting this bottle of woody fragrance all summer. I've had it a couple years, and recently in an elevator I smelled it on a very pretty girl, and though I need to revisit this. It's a perfect wood for summer because it is linear and cool, not sweet. Sexy without being too girly. And yet not masculine.
Sona M.
Purchased at: Amazon
The sexy vanilla note was speaking to me the moment I sprayed this one. If you are into vanilla or woodsy scents you might like this. I get compliments every time I wear this. The lasting power in average.
Jodi B.
Sherrills Frd, NC
My FAVORITE Scent from Margot Elena is DEF TOKYO MILK Dead Sexy No. 6 Parfum 1 fl oz (30 ml) then close 2nd is Margot Elena Tokyo Milk's Kabuki, 1 Fluid Ounce ..I own the Parfumes & Lotions in both! These Scents are HARD to Explain..only Saying “it’s a Dark, Seductive Amber, Musk taking on different Notes in Everyone! Never too Strong & Always having Strangers ask “WHAT is it? & WHERE do you buy?!” I’m subscribed to Margot Elena subscription Box & will say Boxycharm & IPSY could never compete on the BEST Day/Box/Bag! #trust #love #life

Looking for your answer?