Skin CareFacial SkincareMargaritaville Parrot Head
"License to Chill" Cooling Aloe Gel, 85 fl oz

Margaritaville Parrot Head "License to Chill" Cooling Aloe Gel, 8.5 fl oz

Jimmy Buffet s Margaritaville Parrot Head Soothes ~ Cools ~ Replenishes Skin Brightening 2 Tan Extending 3 Aloe Hydrating Complex 1500 License to Chill Cooling Aloe Gel utilizes our most intensive Aloe Hydrating Complex 1500. Formulated to maximize the benefits of the aloe vera plant, this soothing gel will help heal, moisturize and condition skin. With regular use it also helps maintain your tan for weeks longer. Parrot Head is unlike any other sun care products, because each and every one of them was inspired by the tropical spirit of fun, and infused with the light essence of Margaritaville. Made only with top-quality ingredients, Parrot Head has everything you and your flock need to put on before, during and after a day in the sun.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Margaritaville Parrot Head "License to Chill" Cooling Aloe Gel, 8.5 fl oz!
Christie L.
Biscoe, NC
Lifesaver for those bad sunburns!!! I've even used this when I burnt my finger cooking, it cools everything down and takes away the pain! Non sticky formula as well which is a huge plus!
Stephanie A.
My favorite thing when I have a sunburn! It cools my skin and stops the burning and allows me to start peeling faster than I would using anything else
Gabrielle M.
Westlake, OH
Worked well after I got fried in Florida! Heeled my burn and reduced peeling
Worked well after I got fried in Florida! Heeled my burn and reduced peeling
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Oh I want this for me so badly, I want to try try try this. I need a healthy tan and healthy skin I am pale I need to start now but carefully

Looking for your answer?