Skin CareFacial SkincareMargaritaville Parrot Head
"Dedicated to Sunshine" Natural Tan Enhancer, SPF6, 85 fl oz

All Natural Oilsbr Advanced Suncare Rich Mix of Tropical Botanicals 2 Aloe Hydrating Complex 200 3 Borage - Hemp 4 Brazil Nut - Avocado Parrot Head is unlike any other sun care products, because each and every one of them was inspired by the tropical spirit of fun, and infused with the light essence of Margaritaville. Made only with top-quality ingredients, Parrot Head has everything you and your flock need to put on before, during and after a day in the sun.

How does this work? Does it help you tan? Or enhance your tan?
Start your review of Margaritaville Parrot Head "Dedicated to Sunshine" Natural Tan Enhancer, SPF6, 8.5 fl oz!
Jackelyn R.
Lakewood, CA
I have tried different ones and they only seem to make me get an allergic reaction because of the oil. This one smells great and I didn't get a rash which was the best part.
Ieasha M.
Harrisburg, PA
I've watched my sister try multiple tan enhancers and this seems to be the best! She doesn't burn as badly when using this vs other products
Marajoan G.
Bethlehem, PA
My friend has this product and she loves it. She is really light skin and she spray this on her body then go on the sun and she loves it
Tk K.
This spray definitely enhances my tan. Use it at the beach . It's gentle on skin and comes in a nice bottle
Ami J.
Great tanning spray! It wasn't too oily and helped me to achieve the tan that I wanted without burning!
Hannah H.
This is an amazing tanning product. It doesn't make you dorito orange and doesn't leave a nasty residue like most self tanners. This leaves a natural tan glow and it's really gentle on skin. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a natural tan
member-66375eafd
This is a great tanning product, it doesn't make u orange and leaves u looking extra glowy. i bought it online for pretty cheap. very effective and useful.
Alyssa J.
I love the smell of this and it does not leave me with a sticky feeling after applying it like some other products do
Amanda P.
Parrot head is one of my all time favorite tanning and sunblocks. it is very effective and smells great.
Sabrina S.
Roseville, CA
Smells amazing! Has so many nourishing oils that are great for skin. Has a mild spf.