BY MARGARITAVILLE

Margaritaville® Mango Margarita Mix.
Party in paradise.
Premium.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Non-alcoholic.
Cheers to paradise. see more...

Lauren S.
Bel Air, MD
This is honestly my favorite margarita mix out there! I have tried strawberry and lime, and ultimately mango and strawberry are my favs! Lime isn't the best, but mango completely met my expectations and I would recommend this to any girl or guy trying to have a good time! Drink up ladies and gents ;)
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Never thought I would like mango salsa, while I do like mango flavored things the thought of it in a salsa did not seem appealing to me. However I have it a try and it tastes great! The mango flavor I not too overpowering and it adds a little sweetness to the salsa. Worth trying if you like mango you won't be disappointed
Anna Leigh P.
One of my families backyard BBQ must haves for sure! Great fruity flavor without being syrupy. Widely available at Walmart, Target, and all grocery stores.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
This wasn't too bad. The only thing that stinks is that the alcohol is not included. This is more of a mix in thing than anything. I do like mango though!
Ashley B.
Austin, TX
It's a bit sweet, and the booze is not included, but when I don't feel like making a fruit margarita from scratch, it's really the best bet.
Lisa D.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love this mix! the mango is so yummy! I have actually used this with vodka and it was just as good!
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY
One of my favorite salsas! very very good taste. i love them with any sort of chip, very delicious