BY MARGARITAVILLE

Margaritaville® Margarita Mix.
Party in paradise.
Premium.
Non-alcoholic.
Cheers to paradise. see more...

• If you've tried this mix, do you think it is too sweet? T...1 Answers
Candi W.
Cordova, TN
Review for: Mix 33.8 oz more...
This mix is okay if you like your drinks sweet. This has room for improvement but for a quick drink on the fly, it isn't to bad. I prefer my margarita with less sugar taste but this isn't to bad.
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
Margaritas, by far are my favorite adult veverage. This is great versatile drink mix that is easy to store in a cupboard and have on hand for adult or virgin drinks.
Crystal M.
Brunswick
Just the right blend of sweet and sour and goes with cheap and quality tequilas lol. I love the original but they have other amazing flavors as well. Love it!
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The mix is a little to sour for me in a margarita. I think it need less sour and more sweet mix.
Casey H.
I find this mix to be very artificial tasting and way too sweet. I won't use again.
Debra H.
Just right. Not bitter. But tart. Add Margaritaville silver-my favorite- in a chilled glass, lots of ice. A little pear juice. Tiny bit of sugar. Squeeze a little fresh lime. Salt around the rim. Buffett on the radio. You're set.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
If you've tried this mix, do you think it is too sweet? There is so much sugar in it.