Margaritaville Margarita Mix uploaded by Janiette leidy H.

BY MARGARITAVILLE

Margaritaville Margarita Mix
  • "A little sweet, a little tart, and you simply need to know how to measure and pour." in 6 reviews
  • "A nice and easy mix...not as well as homemade but great taste for a simple drink...cant go wrong" in 6 reviews
  • "BUT this mix is honestly pretty good to bring to a party or in a tight spot when all you want is a quick margarita on the couch." in 6 reviews
  • "I personally love margarita's made with fresh lime juice but in a pinch this will do and it's not bad. " in 6 reviews
  • "A very good taste that you can either serve with liquor to serve as pinto colo or you can make a virgin pinto colo has a smooth sweet taste, pice is not overly expensive." in 5 reviews
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this margarita mix that he’s so flavor of the fall when I’m mixing up my margarita very good value not expensive at all you can find it at your local Walmart
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Not bad I would say its a solid margarita mix. Its a big bottle at a reasonable price perfect for a party or just taco night. I buy my mix at smart and final this mix is so easy to use, simple just mix with tequila add a salt rim and youre done. I recommend blending your margaritas this product just taste better to me that was.
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this mix, the lime is definitely my favorite. However I have noticed that they are pretty sweet and I always put a little water in to dilute the mix a little bit, but definitely recommend and they are very good.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
Margaritaville Margarita Mix is quite possibly the easiest way to make a margarita in the privacy of your own home (provided that you are not, nor have you ever been, a bartender by profession). A little sweet, a little tart, and you simply need to know how to measure and pour. I do suggest using top-shelf liquor for the best possible mixed drink, but you can create your own signature drink using whatever brands you prefer. On the rocks or in the blender, this is a reliable, consistent drink mixer that is readily available and reasonably priced (in comparison to similar brands).
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Just add the tequila and this mix to the mixing/serving container, fill the ice container and push a button on the machine. The mixer mixes the liquor and the mix and at the right moment, the ice shaver switches on and shaved ice cascades into the mixing/serving container...the whole process takes less than a minute and when the machine shuts down automatically all that's left to do is salt the glass rims, and place cut limes on the salted glasses and pour. You could do just about the same thing with a regular blender but this adds to the atmosphere of the occasion (entertaining by our beautiful pool!). It really is the best mix we've found (and it's no wonder since the machine is made by the same company as the mix-duh!) The problem is when you have a couple of these mixed drinks you really don't remember to write a review...that's the farthest thing from your mind!
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I bought a bottle of this at an unknown store just to try it. I had been using Jose Quervo prior to this. The margaritaville mix was so much better in taste and made the margaritas more frothy. The probem was I couldn't remember the store I bought from and couldn't find it again. I orderd 6 large bottles and am on my last one. I will definitely order again. I still add triplesec to the blender though. Makes a Great Margatita.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is not bad considering it can be bought and stored and used anytime. This is a decent brand, there are others that i enjoy more than this one. It has a fake lime taste, which if you added enough tequila it probably wouldn't bother you. If i cant make my own from scratch, this one is on my go-to list.
Ilse M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is good and cheap for parties. I usually don't bring this out until people are already drunk and won't care what they're drinking. It taste good for the 1st drink but after the 2nd and 3rd it starts leaving a very weird after taste, that I just can't explain. But like I said if everyone is already drunk you can pair this with cheap tequila and no one will care so it's great for parties.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love margaritas and living in South Florida so close to the Keys we have them quite often. I used to purchase this margarita mix and thought it was quite good until I read the ingredients - the second most ingredient after water is high fructose corn syrup and there is even wood rosin in the mix! Needless to say we were very disappointed in the brand and now make our own mix.
Elena F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
this is alright. great for parties or when you're in a hurry. inexpensive and exactly what you would expect so its a good value. you can't go wrong. easy packaging (i think plastic, not glass? so definitely easy for parties, events, and serving at home)
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What's your favorite flavor? Original? Strawberry? Mango!?
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
How do you drink yours? blended or on the rocks?
Amanda M.
Frozen or on the rocks? Salt or no salt?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Who all use this to mix to make a virgin drink ? Meaning nothing that is Alcoho related is in this product.
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
What type of alcohol would you mix with this?