Margaritaville Jammin' Jerk Shrimp

by Margaritaville

Margaritaville® Jammin' Jerk' Shrimp.
From the kitchens of Margaritaville Restaurants.
Skillet ready in minutes.
Hemisphere dancer Premium™.
Succulent shrimp seasoned with Jamaican spices.

I'm concerned with the quality of your product petite shrimp are not going to be the norm are they I was very disappointed
Start your review of Margaritaville Jammin' Jerk Shrimp!
Shania F.
Margaritaville Jammin' Jerk Shrimp uploaded by Shania F.
This shrimp is sooooooo good. It comes with everything you need. All you have to do is throw it in the skillet and cook like regular shrimp. So great for the price you pay. I ate mine over garlic butter rice and it pair beautifully.
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
Best shrimp ever. I do wish that there was more in the box. One box is only enough for one person and it’s very expensive for some small shrimp. Tastes great with some rice!  I tend to buy it when it goes on sale for $5.00. My husband didn’t like the flavor though he said the texture was too gritty.
I was surprised that you used two different sizes of shrimp and some were just pieces and I had the shell attached maybe this was just a fluke your shrimps are usually good quality and on top of that the price increased I'll give it one more try
Aemish
This has been a staple in my fridge for years. Throw in a box of mushrooms, a bag of snowpeas, broccoli florets and a can of drained corn and you're good to go! One tiny box has enough sauce for a giant pan of food and tastes like a chef prepared it.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,590 reviews
The flavors are soooooo good! If you like spice this is for you. It only takes a few minutes to cook. You can find these on sale every so often. This is my favorite. There is a lot of spice left over after you cook you can use on more shrimp or something else.
Azaria B.
York
Nothing “jerk” about it! Not only was it not spicy but it tasted like pumpkin spice! Pretty nasty to be honest...
Sunny B.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Margaritaville Jammin' Jerk Shrimp are absolutely delicious. They're easy to cook you just sauteed them in a frying pan for a few minutes on each side and they come out perfect and super flavorful with a Jamaican Jerk spices they're nice size shrimp and you get quite a few of them
member-6c2b4
We had this product for dinner this evening and it was so salty it was in-editable.  Additionally it had a fishy flavor.
member-293e2
Awful! Please stop fooling with Jamaican food if you don't know how to cook Jamaican. Terrible tasting! I am Jamaican and I would never buy this again.
Alyson D.
Colbert, GA
These are the perfect snack. They come with the perfect amount to serve two as a appetizer for one as a complete meal with rice as a side. They aren’t spicy at all as we’d expected. They are very tasty and even our three year old approved. Best thing is they aren’t fried like the other shrimp in the margaritaVille line