Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp

by Margaritaville

Margaritaville® Island Lime Shrimp.
From the kitchens of Margaritaville Restaurants.
Hemisphere Dancer™ premium.
Skillet ready in minutes.
Shrimp in a creamy lime, cilantro sauce.

Why is this in the beauty section? Highly confused, although it looks good!
I'm confused. Why I found this in beauty queen badge section? How is this related to beauty product? Can I contour my face with this? It's look yummy though.
How much is it and where can you buy it
Start your review of Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp!
How would you rate this product?
Antionette B.
Smyrna, DE
Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp uploaded by Antionette B.
This is my favorite Sunday Brunch Meal - Shrimp and Grits made with Margaritaville Key West Chili Citrus Shrimp. It gives it just the right kick to start off the week!! #foodie Margaritaville
Ashley W.
Waco, TX
Its not good at all can't taste the lime. Not enough flavor. Don't like the teckture of the shrimp.
Amanda L.
I had this for dinner the other night. Simple to cook. My stepson adored it. Wanted seconds. And it is hard to get that kid to eat anything lol
Christina G.
My mom and I spent Christmas just us together, and this has quickly become one of our favorite easy meals. Mom requested this and we had our nontraditional meal. The shrimp is already coated in its sauce, so it could not be easier to prepare. Just open the bag, slide them into a single layer in a skillet, stir occasionally, and that's it. The cilantro and lime flavors come through as flavorful and never overpowering. The sauce is great. I serve this over fresh basmati rice and alongside a vegetable. Quick prep in minutes, and an especially good value when on sale.
Jennifer P.
Irvine, KY
Delectable! The crab cakes are as well! Great snack food and party, game night food! Decently priced and easy to throw in the oven! Will buy again.
LeeAnn M.
Greenwood, MO
These are amazingly delicious and really yummy i will definitely repurchase
These are amazingly delicious and really yummy i will definitely repurchase
Kaitlyn D.
Love this brand. Me and my husband usually buy them when they are buy one get one free. This flavor and the coconut one are delicious!!
Laura S.
A
Great meal option for busy couples that want to try something tasteful & full of flavor. Great portion sizes, I usually make with rice or linguine to serve. Serving sizes are typically 2-3 people. Takes a total of 8 minutes typically! Would recommend to all seafood lovers
member-09034
Is everyone on drugs? This stuff is disgusting. The sauce is tasteless and soupy. Sauce and shrimp. It’s gross. You could easily make something tastier by cooking your own shrimp in lemon, garlic, oil and some wine. What a waste. GROSS.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
This shrimp is the best with pasta or even rice. The flavor is so good and it is worth the buy if you like any type of shrimp.