BY MARGARITAVILLE

Whip up tasty drinks in no time with the margaritaville dm1000 frozen drink maker. With 450 watts of power and stainless steel blades, this drink maker crushes ice and blends ingredients to give you the perfect beverage each time. The ice reservoir holds enough ice to prepare up to 2 pitchers of frozen drink. The key west frozen concoction maker lets you make up to 36 oz of frozen drink at a time. You can also prepare smaller batches of drinks using the 1-, 2- and 3-drink settings. This margaritaville frozen concoction maker is made of glass, stainless steel and plastic. Its dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup easy. This small kitchen... see more...

• Just got this as a gift but haven't used it yet. Any suggestions...2 Answers
  • What other drinks do you make in this3 Answers
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
I would love to have one of these! How awesome to have frozen cocktails at all times!
Cindy S.
Edmonton, AB
I received this as a wedding gift, at first I thought we would never use it but we find ourselves pulling it out of storage all the time. You can fit quite a bit of ice in there and the pitcher is plastic for all the party fouls.
I like finding new mixes and different drinks I can make with it! Love it!
Michelle L.
Calgary, Alberta Canada, AL
What can I say - Happy Mother's Day to me!! The Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker with the Easy Pour Lid is amazing! Makes all sorts of yummy Margarita's (of course!), Daquaris, Smoothies, Milk Shakes. I picked the "Fiji" Model up at Costco yesterday for $199.99 which is about as cheap as I have seen them anywhere. With 4 different drink settings and glass sizes it is very easy to operate. I was also quite impressed with how easy it was to clean as well. Pool Party here I come!
Cynthia G.
Montreal
We all know margaritas are the way to go on a hot summer day, with this machine it makes drink prep time much quicker and you can get back in the sun so much faster! Makes smooth, cold and tasty margaritas for a complete summer day!
Ashley J.
Winnipeg, MB
I like the margaritaville and would love one if I had the space. I do not like the chunky ice though, I get better results with a regular blender. But it is faster than a regular blender, especially for large batches.
Phil A.
What other drinks do you make in this
Kelley M.
Stanwood, MI
Just got this as a gift but haven't used it yet. Any suggestions on recipes or drinks to make with this