Margaritaville Calypso Coconut Shrimp

by Margaritaville

Margaritaville® Calypso Coconut Shrimp.
From the kitchens of Margaritaville Restaurants.
Hemisphere Dancer™ premium.
Bakes in minutes.
Crispy coconut breaded shrimp with dippin' sauce.
Inside! Mango chutney dippin' sauce.
Includes 2 oz of sauce.

Does Jewel Osco carry this product?I heard raving reviews from my daughter in Arkansas.
I live in Brookfield Illinois, where do I buy these shrimp?
Start your review of Margaritaville Calypso Coconut Shrimp!
Elizabeth T.
The coconut shrimp is very tasty! Just make sure you leave it in the oven long enough so they are crispy! I would definitely recommend them!
Mary M.
Margaritaville Calypso Coconut Shrimp uploaded by Mary M.
These were on sale for five dollars at the local grocer and I decided to give them a go. There were 13 individuals shrimp in the box and you only have to bake them for 12 minutes which makes having people over and serving easy. I would highly recommend this for a get together or to enjoy
Ciara K.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
The best coconut shrimp I’ve ever tasted besides the one from a restaurant lol. It was light and crispy and had to get two boxes for last times bbq they were gone in seconds it’s amazing flavor.
Laura S.
A
5 stars, so delicious & quick over rice! I make this for a quick meal for my husband and I in the summer. Price is great, always available at local grocery stores
Sunny B.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Publix
The Margaritaville Calypso coconut shrimp or good cook them in a little bit of oil made them nice and crispy. They were nice sized shrimp already filleted with the sweet and crispy coconut on the outside made it a very nice snack cuz you don't get many in the pack so would feed about 1
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
Very good flavor and I love coconut. I love this brand and I will be buying this again. I bought it at the grocery store.