BY MARGARET HOLMES

Margaret Holmes Simple Suppers Chili Fixins'.
Great taste since 1838.
Just add meat! (1lb). see more...

Shyla J.
I am so glad that I discovered this. I often use Bush's chili magic, but this is so much easier and better. All you need to do is brown the ground beef and add it all together. This is our new favorite chili in our household. I won't even bother with trying to make it from scratch when I can get this.
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Gooooodddd GOD! I have to so say in our home we push to run a scratch kitchen here. So when my boyfriend grabbed this on a pantry run last week o was annoyed. New Year, New experiences, so when the chance came to make chili, on a snow day with hot cocoa. I went into to full lazy mode and mommbied out. So I chose to make this, just as pictured on the can. No quick generic gimmicks when it comes to flavor or texture either. Fair warning though, if you're not into spicy you might wanna chill on this. Unless you use sour cream and maybe some cheese.