Margaret Holmes Seasoned Pinto Beans

by Margaret Holmes

Margaret Holmes® Seasoned Pinto Beans.
Great taste since 1838.
Heat-n-serve.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Margaret Holmes Seasoned Pinto Beans!
Jennifer S.
Fort mill, SC
Margaret Holmes is by far my favorite brand for my canned side dishes. They always have amazing flavor & never taste old. I recommend these to everyone!!
Aree A.
Charleston, SC
I love these beans.. heat and serve.. great for side dish and great tasting
I love these beans.. heat and serve.. great for side dish and great tasting
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH
These are so good. I like to throw them in my soups to add a little flavor. Their seasoned greens are all delicious as well even my picky son eats them.
LaDonna C.
Great brand!!! I love this product and most of their other products! Full of flavor and taste homemade when you add your own style to them!
Leslie M.
These pre-seasoned pinto beans are great add to any chili on a cool winters day. I love them!
Beverly F.
Mc Andrews, KY
I used to love another brand of mixed beans until a friend recommended I try these now this is the only brand of canned bean I buy .my whole family loves them .just wish I could find them at our local Wal-Mart. More often.
member-679c9
Best Pinto Beans on the market.  Tried them all and they are very consistent.  We eat a lot of Mexican food and these beans are perfect.  The only way to improve the product is to make these beans more available.
Daja L.
Birmingham, AL
These pinto beans are delicious ..come already seasoned and sample to prepare
These pinto beans are delicious ..come already seasoned and sample to prepare
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
These pinto beans are great! I love this brand because the seasoning is awesome. Tastes like my grandma made them. I have tried almost everything they make and have been happy with everything!!

Looking for your answer?