Margaret Holmes Seasoned Kale Greens

by Margaret Holmes

Margaret Holmes® Seasoned Kale Greens.
Great taste since 1838.
Heat-n-serve.
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce your risk of heart disease, a disease associated with many factors.
Heart healthy.
No cholesterol.
May reduce your risk or heart disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Margaret Holmes Seasoned Kale Greens!
How would you rate this product?
Lakeesha M.
Atlanta, GA
I love Margaret greens their already seasoned and easy to cooked just add some Mac & Cheese, Corn Muffins, BBQ Chicken or some Baked Chicken, and Sweet Ice Tea Finger licking good!!! lol
Dawn C.
Neptune Beach, FL
I always prefer fresh, but Margaret Holmes Seasoned Kale greens are a perfectly fine alternative. They are very flavorful, and of course, easy to just heat up. You can't beat the convenience.
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
This was not at all the flavor I expected. I would say if you are use to home made greens, then stick to that. But if you are in a rush, I'm sure there are other ways to dress it up.
Brittany  G.
Locust Grove, GA
Growing up this is the only brand of kale greens in a can they ever used . and now that I have my own home I'm carrying on the condition
Tanasha  A.
Highland Springs , VA
Great flavor, taste almost like I made it myself from scratch. You can leave it like it is or add alittle grease to for the home-made effect. Really good stuff especially if you need to whip up a quick full meal for dinner.
Elizabeth M.
Madison, AL
The best canned greens ever. These are better then some restaurants around here and I live in Alabama. All Margaret Holmes vegetables are as good or 2nd best to homemade. These greens can pass as homemade, in fact they have before. The first time I had these greens my mom used them instead of her homemade and no one noticed! That's how good these are.
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
Anytime I add a green to a meal (and don't feel like making homemade greens), I use these! They don't need any extra seasoning.
Misty L.
I love all the Margaret Holmes products. The collards are great and sometimes I mix them with the kale. They're already seasoned and truly you don't need to do anything except heat it up if you don't want to. Great for a quick dinner when you don't have much time or even for when you do. They are really good.

Looking for your answer?