3 colors available

BY MARGARET HOLMES

Margaret Holmes Peanut Patch® Green Boiled Peanuts.

The South's favorite snack®.

Great taste since 1838. see more...

Kacey C.
Kacey C.
I love these. I would rather have these over chips any day. I seriously eat a whole can in one sitting. They're inexpensive and they're a delicious salty snack. The only negative is that the juice smells kind of bad and makes your fingers wrinkly.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Union, SC
This is my beach bag must!!! I love love love boiled peanuts and when I don't have time to make my own these are just as good! The right amount of salt and the best size of peanuts there is out there! This is a southern gals beach bag must!!!
Lonnesha D.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite snacks. They're so good.. Not sure if they're good for us because of all the salt but the sure do taste great. I like when they serve them hot at the gas stations... The Cajun flavored ones are solo bomb
Heather W.
Heather W.
Foodie Expert
This would be my beach day snack. This is a very common treat in the summer in South Carolina. So it is a must have for my beach days and a great taste.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
So good! I have been looking for boiled peanuts that tasted like home and I've finally found them!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Foodie Expert
These are great for the price and taste. Perfect for a snack after class. I've been eating these for years and they have always been the same great quality. Very affordable and I recommend to others!
Tina G.
Tina G.
This is the South's favorite snack!! I take these to work with for a snack on my 12 hours. I also like to bring them to family gatherings.
Shay A.
Shay A.
Foodie Expert
I love these green boiled peanuts I'm actually in the kitchen cooking some now. I highly recommend u guys to trying this
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Wise, VA
Very good tasting. not bland has a gd flavor. love them would recommend to any family member.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
Theses things is so good if I can not get the hot ones . I go for theses then I love love love Boiled Peanuts.