BY MARGARET HOLMES

Margaret Holmes Peanut Patch® Green Boiled Peanuts.

The South's favorite snack®.

Great taste since 1838. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tabitha R.
Review for: Margaret Holmes Peanut Patch Green Boiled Peanuts more...
My family loves boiled peanuts and these just happen to be their favorite brand. The brine makes the peanuts taste amazing and reminiscent of the old south and peanut boils. They are not too salty actually just the right amount.
Sarah P.
These are great for the price and taste. Perfect for a snack after class. I've been eating these for years and they have always been the same great quality. Very affordable and I recommend to others!
Kacey C.
I love these. I would rather have these over chips any day. I seriously eat a whole can in one sitting. They're inexpensive and they're a delicious salty snack. The only negative is that the juice smells kind of bad and makes your fingers wrinkly.
Hannah P.
Waterloo, SC
This is my beach bag must!!! I love love love boiled peanuts and when I don't have time to make my own these are just as good! The right amount of salt and the best size of peanuts there is out there! This is a southern gals beach bag must!!!
Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
These are one of my favorite snacks. They're so good.. Not sure if they're good for us because of all the salt but the sure do taste great. I like when they serve them hot at the gas stations... The Cajun flavored ones are solo bomb
Heather W.
This would be my beach day snack. This is a very common treat in the summer in South Carolina. So it is a must have for my beach days and a great taste.
Amber S.
Broadway, NC
My husband LOVES these. Like if he could've married them instead of me, he would. The only thing he likes more is the hot variety of these.
Tina G.
This is the South's favorite snack!! I take these to work with for a snack on my 12 hours. I also like to bring them to family gatherings.
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
Review for: Margaret Holmes Peanut Patch Green Boiled Peanuts more...
These are so good, I buy these all the time. Everybody in my house loves these. We buy the big cans and snack on them during the week.
anastasia j.
Valdosta, GA
These are the best peanuts ever!! they are really good especially when they are cold. I mostly eat them cold then boil them.