BY MARCY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A Great Addition for Any Strength or Toning Workout Accepts Neoprene or Cast Iron Dumbbell 2 Durable 14 gauge, solid steel construction 3 Versatile and compact dumbbell rack This versatile and compact dumbbell rack conveniently stores and organizes all types of dumbbells. It works with most neoprene and cast iron dumbbell types. Specifications: 27 x 8 x 21 see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Francis S.
I wanted a dumbbell rack that wouldn't be too big but wouldn't be too small and this fits the bill perfectly. I put this together within 15 minutes. One thing worth mentioning if you buy this: make sure you keep all the screws loose until both horizontal racks are in place then tighten them up. The instructions say this but I didn't catch it in the beginning so had to go back on the first two screws. I was very impressed at the sturdiness of the rack once it was put together. I put my heavier weights on the sides (15-30's) and my lighter ones on the racks (2-10's). The weights on the racks do roll so when I put my weights back after working out, I have to be a little careful to prevent smushed fingers. However, this isn't a deal breaker for me (I don't throw my weights on the rack when I'm done anyway lol) and if you have weights you don't use as much, you could always store them on the bottom to have a little bit of room on the top rack for the rolling issue. I have no problem with the weights on the side touching each other but larger weights like 40-50 lb will probably do this. I did, however, off set the larger weights from being beside one another so they wouldn't get stuck (30s and 15s on one side, 20s on the other). Overall this is a good looking rack and it does the job for what I need. I would recommend this to others.