BY MARCO POLO

Fruit filled candy. Trans fat 0 g. Product of Turkey. 7 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 24 see more...

Buy on Target*
ivette m.
miami, florida
estos caramelos siempre los daban en la fiestas y la verdad a mi no me gusta mucho su sabor...These candies always gave them in the parties and the truth to me I do not like much its flavor.
Brandy G.
These are pretty good. Often they have them in a dish at an italian restaurant so I have had them all my life but have never purchased them. I think I remember them being better than they actually are. The inside part is a bit weird. I probably wouldn't recommend these but have fond childhood memories of them.
Anna T.
Grandmas and family restaurants love these candies. I too am a fan - although if presented with other options I would not go with these. However, lovely strawberry flavor and I like the squishy gel center. Nostalgia factor on point.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I actually don't really like these. Sometimes when I was little, I'd get them in my Halloween bag and I'd trade them with other kids. There's just something about the flavor that is too artificial for my taste.
Génesis Q.
I miss these cigars! In the children's parties were always missing, we all love these caramelitos, really strange its flavor and always appeared of the nothing hahaha in all the Venezuelan homes there were of these
Sara I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These candies seemed to always pop up anywhere and everywhere. I feel like every time I saw the red strawberry wrapper, my heart would jolt a little from excitement. Loved these!
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
I have eaten these candies since I been a kid and I have always loved them. I love how its chewy in the center and tasted so good. these candies take me back to my childhood every time. they will always be a part of my life
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
When i was a kid and you went to my great grandmothers this is what you got if she handed out candy. These things are super sweet and good for a nastalgic reminder of a time long past
Amy K.
Cordova, TN
Omg these are my childhood! They always threw these at parades. It's got the right texture: hard on the outside and chewy on the inside. Amazing strawberry flavor!
Ashalee S.
Shasta Lake, CA
I used to always eat these as a kid. Really throws me back to the days. Anyways, sweet strawberry flavor on the outside, and on the inside its like a gooey strawberry stuff.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who else loves these when I was little Sees candy made a version that were delicious 👌👌🤗