BY MARCHESA

MARCHESA PARFUM D'EXTASE opens with light florals, giving way to a combination of fresh and sensual notes that create complexity and beauty. Iris is the secret to the fragrance's richness, capturing the delicate essence of its flower petals and the dark sensuality of its precious roots. Freesia, young violet leaves, night blooming jasmine, ambrox, and musks complete the sublime composition of this intoxicating elixir. The fragrance's elegantly designed bottle evokes the look and feel of an exotic raw crystal, a powerful gemstone known for its positive energy and abundant healing qualities. Each bottle features individually set crystals that exude confident and alluring femininity signature to Marchesa. Discover the designers' enchanting vision and dress your senses in ecstasy. Notes: Iris Flower, Freesia, Black Currant, Young Violet Leaves, Lotus Flower, Night Blooming Jasmine, Bulgarian Rose Water, Orange Blossom, Iris Root, Ambrox, Captive Musks. Style: Feminine. Empowered. Intoxicating. see more...

Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
This is my signature fragrance. I love this and always have it on my makeup vanity. The bottle is posh and exquisite. It smells like sweet floral but not overbearing. It wears long and is extremely feminine. I purchase this at Sephora and I am on my second bottle. LOVE this!
Savannah M.
Cullman, AL
This smells amazing and is long lasting. I think it is one of the best smelling fragrances I have user in a while.
Not too strong and not too light. I really love this perfume and definitely recommend it.
Jasmine R.
passaic, nj
the bottle is beautiful & the smell matches the way it looks. you can this at macys for a decent price nd if you have a coupon maybe even a lower price (:
Miranda J.
Oxford, AL
Not only is the bottle to die for , but the fragrance is just amazing! I use it when I go out, and a spray or two when I leave for work.
TAMAR M.
The bottle is sooooo cute I love it smells so good it's not too strong doesn't give me a headache I love it stays longer!
Natasha B.
Spokane, WA
This has such an amazing smell to it I got a sample and was in love with how great and mature it smelt
Savannah M.
Cullman, AL
How do you win birch boxes?
Mandy J.
What kind of smell does it have?