Marchesa By Lenox Marchesa by Lenox Dinnerware, Paisley Bloom 5 Piece Place Setting

BY MARCHESA BY LENOX

Marchesa by Lenox Dinnerware, Paisley Bloom 5 Piece Place Setting Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China see more...

Yaimee O.
heather k.
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
I received this set on my wedding day and I love it. I keep it in my china cabinet and it looks lovely.
diane c.
I love the details this plate set has. I like the colors that the designer used as well. very lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica G.
Haverhill, MA
Loveeeee the design on these! The tea set is definitely my favorite part, I would use these constantly, even if they're a bit too fancy for every day!
Nataly G.
Weslaco, TX
I am so in love with this set. The design on it is just beautiful would love to have them