BY MARCH OF DIMES #22 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

MARCH OF DIMES
  • "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
  • "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
  • "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
  • "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
  • "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Ashley P.
Waxhaw, NC
As a mother of a premature baby, I love what this organization stands for. I love that there is a nation wide organization that brings awareness to prematurity. One thing that I find to be negative is the actual amount of money that goes towards prematurity/research. I would choose to donate to this IF at least 90$ of the money went towards the cause.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Such a great organization. My son is in the NICU and the march of dimes has donated tons to the hospital we're at. All the babies get cute gifts for holidays from the march of dimes they have alot of awareness for nicu babies. Great cause . ill never turn down donating to them as my son has received from them. Now its our turn to give back!
Lucy R.
Yauco, Puerto Rico
This is one of the organizations that most catches my attention. They help mothers and fathers to hospitals providing them the help they need or premature babies born with a defect. Not so easy to pass these parents and their children and the Foundation does everything possible to help them. That is why I ask you to always having even one so often in their pockets to donate to help these thousands of families.
Ijah B.
Kingston, Jamaica
Being in Key Club for 7 years I have known about March of Dimes as it was one of our preferred charities. March of Dimes spreads awareness about premature babies. they host marches to help spread awareness and persons can also donate!! Very good charity to contribute to!
Jadira V.
Bronx, NY
Loved to raise money for this organization and walked for them with my boyfriend. We walked 5 miles thought central park and the energy was just amazing. So many different people from everywhere coming together in order to support a cause.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I love that everyone donates a part to this special organization. How can you say no to it. It holds a special place in my heart. Also, I love that Alex and Ani has a special bangle for it. thumbs up.
Launa W.
This is a great organization. Even with our advanced medical technology there are still a lot of babies that are born premature and they and their families need any assistance they can get.
Cheyenne P.
I worked at Kmart and had to collect donations for March of Dimes and hardly any of them actually made it to the babies and families in need.. very heartbreaking.
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
What a truly great organization. Helping the needs of pregnant women. And helping those who have children with special needs. Seiously, Join the March!!!
Michela C.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I have found this organization's logo in many places, and I have always given something. I think it is one of the few unions that actually do charity❤
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does anybody else do the walks?
Taylor K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
How many of you donate?
T b.
Pomona, CA
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?