MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Walk , volunteer and donate every year. My brother and nephew were preemies
Great organization that helps family in time of need with their little ones
One of my favorite charities. Anything that helps babies is a go for me!
Only one dime of every dollar actually GOES to help the kids.
This organization does so much for such a wonderful cause!
A great organization for babies with birth defects
Such a sweet sweet organization with a great cause! Every little bit counts! Help those sweet little babies!
This is such a great charity . I love giving a helping hand and I love donating. When you give you get and that is something everyone should be doing . Everyone deserves respect and a helping hand . I encourage everyone to help out . It might not have any use to you but you are helping out someone who is in need.
I have participate in the activities of March of Dimes since I'm in second grade, promoting and helping premature babies. This organization and their investigations have done so much for the world. As a senior student of High School and Regional President of FBLA, this has been ones of the mosts amazing experiences I will ever had!
We used to participate in this while I was in junior high . We would be given a folder and everyday you put a dime in until it was full. I don't think they do that anymore??
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos