MARCH OF DIMES
4.76 / 5 based on 833 Reviews
Top Questions See all 580 Q&A
MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
I love this charity. I try to donate to this one if I can because I feel passionately about it
Such a great organization reaching out helping out those that need during their rough times.
I donate to this charity yearly. I also do a campaign to get my neighbors to donate as well.
An absolutely amazing foundation. such a great cause. so many people should be aware of this.
I had a few scares with my baby being premature, so this foundation was there and so hopeful.
Amazing group of people to help you in such a scary time your child born to early very scary
Love lOVE lOVE THE MARCH OF DIMES great things for such small children! <3 warms my heart!!!!
March Of Dimes is a great organization, they helped my friend who had a very premature baby.
I always donate to the March of dimes. this is really a great organization for premie babies.
Great organization!!! love how they're helping kids and families especially when they need it
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos