MARCH OF DIMES
4.76 / 5 based on 834 Reviews
Top Questions See all 580 Q&A
MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
This is another Charity where the CEO makes tooooo much money. I think there salaries should have a cap on them.
I remember my dad always giving donations to every charity other. its been out tbere for years since i was a kid.
Great organization! Everyone should be involved! More should go to the babies that is donated is my only concern.
Great cause!!!! My sister was a preemie. my mom had her at 28 weeks pregnant!!!! they helped with my parents!
This is also a great foundation for babies and young children to have a chance at a great start. So thoughtful.
This is a great organization for babies and there families, Who need help or are trying to help other families.
I have heard so much good things about this organization and am happy that march of dimes exist for you and me
Such a great foundation! Raising money for a great cause! I think March of Dimes is a very good organization.
I have donated and dedicated others to donate to this charity help a child be born safe and live for tomorrow.
This is a terrific donation. I have know very many people who have premi babies and this donation means a lot to me
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos