MARCH OF DIMES
4.76 / 5 based on 833 Reviews
Top Questions See all 580 Q&A
MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
I love the concept of the charity, but 24,000,000 dollars of the money raised goes towards administrative expenses.
I have done walkatons for them, i fully support them and the premie babies that they are trying to raise money for.
Great organization that helps parents in a time when they're in such need and gives help to those incoming babies.
I always donate to this cause. Poor little babies need all the help they can get with such a rough start to life b
One of my favorite organizations that provides to the babies in need. such an excellent way to show your support.
I try to do the walk every year because it is important to raise money for awareness on babies and their health.
Great organization. When you donate to this charity you can be sure all of your money goes to the March of Dimes.
Great organization...helping those precious little Angels...God bless them & all the people who make it possible
Great organization! Everyone should be involved! More should go to the babies that is donated is my only concern.
This is another Charity where the CEO makes tooooo much money. I think there salaries should have a cap on them.
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos