MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Glad that the March of dimes helps with making a effort to find a cure for kids that are sick. keep up the good work
This organization means well and stands for a great cause but the CEO needs to donate MORE and keep less for herself.
We always donate and work to raise awareness to march of dimes through my church. They are a wonderful organization.
Great way to support families with premature babies and fund further research as to why babies are born prematurely.
I love participating in this. When I was little my school held walks to raise money and have helped a lot of people.
I think March of Dimes is a decent charity and one I would contribute to. Our babies are important and so is helping.
They are amazing! They have helped so many premature babies to have a chance to live a healthy life and grow strong!
I have donated multiple times to March of Dimes. It is a great organization. I hold this one very close to my heart.
I would and do the walks for the March of dimes for babies. It is such a great organization that helps out families.
I had the opportunity to raise money and walk in the March of dimes walk in honor of my nephew born and gone too soon
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos