MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
They do a great job raising awareness and I think a good portion of money collected actually goes to the proper people
I love this organization they actually so what they say they are every time I see someone participating with them I join
Fantastic organization!!!! I actually remember walking in my first match of dimes when I was 10 in memory of my cousin
Amazing organization to help those in need get on their feet after a rough start and provide them with what they need.
It is so important for our future to help care for the innocent (babies). The miracles they have saved are priceless.
March of Dimes is one of those foundations that will always be close to my heart. My heart goes out to those affected.
Wonderful organization for children. I always try to do my part even if small and give to this organization when I can.
Wonderful organization that's helps little ones and their families in a time of need I always try to donate when I can!
This organization is great. I helped when I was in elementary school. They still push children to help other children.
A grey organization that helps with premie babies and helps their family's they have done excellent work over the years
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos